Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Pre-Purchase New Cayenne Damage....

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2007, 10:44 PM
wilfred
Burning Brakes

Received 29 Likes on 24 Posts

Not sure if this is the same car but someone that's registered at 6speed please link the guy over here. I tried to register over there long time ago but no luck so I can't warn the guy.

http://www.6speedonline.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=74966
Old 02-27-2007, 10:55 PM
Shamus
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

done
Old 02-28-2007, 09:55 PM
Frissen
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Momentum !!! those idiots !!! We certainly can't complaint enogh before PCNA does something about the monopoly runned Porsche Dealerships in Houston owned by the Sonic Automotive Group.

I had a recent visit to Momentum and customer service is disastrous. Less would I leave my car for service there, no way. I wrote my rant at PPBB and got two or three responses with disaproving customer service.

Is PCNA planning to do something in the near future to disolve the monolopy we Houstonians have to live with? Despite Porsche West Houston being better than Momentum for purchase your are better off at Roger Beasley/Austin or Porsche Center San Antonio, but Austin would be my best shot.

You really were lucky to reverse the operation... I bet you had to throw the Better Business Bureau or some lawyer's name before they even thought about reversing it...

Sorry, I can't complaint enough about this devastating monopoly situation...

Quick Reply: Pre-Purchase New Cayenne Damage....