Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2006, 10:31 PM
ltc
Super Moderator
Needs More Cowbell

Lifetime Rennlist

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
Default PCNA, customers and lawyers

Thought this might make a nice bedtime story before lights out time here in the 'villa'.....xpost from the 997 forum:
https://rennlist.com/forums/997-forum/297734-letter-to-pcna-and-a-question-for-the-lawyers-on-this-board.html

Good night
Old 11-20-2006, 10:56 PM
Toby Pennycuff
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 147 Likes on 97 Posts

Originally Posted by rfdjr58
Hang in there, and don't give up. As they say: the squeaky wheel gets the grease.
So, Larry...... did you get "greased"?

Sorry, I couldn't resist. I suspect that Larry is one of the larger squeakers PCNA may have come across!

TBP
Old 11-20-2006, 11:26 PM
Budget M3
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by ltc
Thought this might make a nice bedtime story before lights out time here in the 'villa'.....xpost from the 997 forum:
https://rennlist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=297734

Good night
Nice bedtime reading, Lewry...

I sure hope my current transmission situation does not result in such treatment. Both my local dealer (and the surrogate dealer in CO) have been very accommodating in making sure I had a like-vehicle to drive as a loaner. Sure hope they get the fix right with the new trans (and that they don't screw up anything else while they are in there replacing the d@mn thing...
Old 11-21-2006, 09:17 AM
droptop
Pro

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default be very careful

document, document, document. also read any agreement that they put in front of you. this sounds like a no-brainer, but i had a settlement that we had discussed, put down on paper, signed and then handshaken over as well. when the "final" agreement from atlanta showed up, while it purported to be the "finished" copy of the agreement we had handwritten, it bore little relationship to it.

the lemon law is based on your ability to prove that the vehicle has met the criteria for failure, you must have documentation. after my experience with porsche corporate, any agreement you have verbally is worthless, and any agreement you have with a DSM can be modified at atlanta's whim.

DT

Quick Reply: PCNA, customers and lawyers