Sponsored by:

Remote problems solved?

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2005, 03:48 AM
Sammamish
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by highender
I am having lousy remote operation also.....but do you think they will honor or try to fix and get me a new remotes so they work better ? will the dealer reposition the antenna ??? please let me know....
It looks like routine to replace old style remotes if customer reports poor remote oprations. In my case, one remote was totally unreliable whereas the other sort of work with poor range. They were replaced with no questions asked. Now I don't notice anything wrong with the remotes.
Old 01-09-2005, 09:52 AM
BaysideC4
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I think you're right, it seems like they just replace the remotes when you have a problem. I had mine done but I still have problems.

In some ways maine are worse than before. When I push the "door open button" The key fob doesn't light up (one is worse that the other). After pushing the button 10 time or so it starts to light up and work normally. After the key fob sits for a few minutes the process starts all over again.

I haven't had a chance to call them back but I definitely need to have another set of keys made up. What a pain in the %@@......

Quick Reply: Remote problems solved?