Sponsored by:

Well...It is time...To say Goodbye :(

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2019, 04:29 PM
stefan063
Racer

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Well...It is time...To say Goodbye :(

Well I had wonderful time with my CTTS these past few years and with you guys helping me out with some problems I encountered... I am very sad to see it go. I have put it for sale yesterday. The biggest problem is that I don't know where to look next... So many difficulties... Cayenne Turbo S 2014, Panamera Turbo S 2014 oooor Aston Martin Rapide S !?!? I had some post few months back about this and still it is not clear to me where to go next... But, I am not leaving this forum and you guys!!! Here are some pics from ad, and I hope you enjoy pics of my "baby"

Old 05-08-2019, 05:59 PM
NelaK
Pro

Received 46 Likes on 37 Posts

Thats a beautiful Cayenne. I love the color.

As for the next car - just make a list of all the things the Cayenne does well and find something equivalent or you'll be left unsatisfied by it's replacement...

We'll see you back here in a week once you realize there's nothing equivalent.
Old 05-08-2019, 06:21 PM
user 83838290
Banned

Received 471 Likes on 272 Posts

Stefan, why???
I just kept my 06 ctts and bought a new DD (audi s5 2013 and did "some" mods). I just can't see the pig go. Srsly. Keep it as a weekend driver and get something else as a DD.

The only car that comes close to the cayenne is a bentayga or q7 v12 (but I don't like diesels).
Old 05-08-2019, 07:20 PM
JakeSwe
Track Day

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Best of luck with what you decide to get, and that's a lovely vehicle on the pictures! That red S on the blue color is gorgeous.

Still... are you sure about that air freshener visible in the ad? That's one thing that immediately gets me to assume that a car has been owned by chainsmokers and sewage workers.
Old 05-08-2019, 08:52 PM
J'sWorld
Three Wheelin'

Received 184 Likes on 136 Posts

Stephan- that is one gorgeous Beast!

Originally Posted by NelaK
Thats a beautiful Cayenne. I love the color.

As for the next car - just make a list of all the things the Cayenne does well and find something equivalent or you'll be left unsatisfied by it's replacement...

We'll see you back here in a week once you realize there's nothing equivalent.
+1^ not worth selling.....

Originally Posted by lupo.sk
Stefan, why???
I just kept my 06 ctts and bought a new DD (audi s5 2013 and did "some" mods). I just can't see the pig go. Srsly. Keep it as a weekend driver and get something else as a DD.

The only car that comes close to the cayenne is a bentayga or q7 v12 (but I don't like diesels).

We Cayenne people really are alike! I just picked up an '11 S4. Same engine as yours I think. What a car for the money! I have already been warned that I will not touch it to mod, lol.
Old 05-09-2019, 05:30 AM
NiteJav
Burning Brakes

Received 308 Likes on 179 Posts

You got one of the last good S4's. 2013+ Went to electric power steering and completely ruined the car when compared to the 2010-2012 hydraulic setup.
Old 05-09-2019, 06:35 AM
MarkGolf
Instructor

Received 51 Likes on 32 Posts

Wow, that's beautiful!! Looks so clean!
Old 05-09-2019, 09:37 AM
Petza914
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Received 6,730 Likes on 4,282 Posts

Stefan, you're crazy. Take that ad down immediately. That Cayenne is way to unique (color) and nice to ever sell. Good luck with whatever you move on to next - it's going to be hard to beat the combination of utility, power, handling, and durability you have in what you're selling though. Newer is just going to be more electronic and won't have the same feel.
Old 05-09-2019, 10:53 AM
Libast
Three Wheelin'

Received 222 Likes on 176 Posts

That looks like one of those quirky combos we are going to see on a Barrett Jackson in 60 years.

Good luck, that is a beautiful automobile.
Old 05-09-2019, 11:42 AM
stefan063
Racer

Uhhhh.... You are going hard on me. Thank you all for your support and getting me realize that this car is for collection!? Is it? I mean, it is in mint condition, and all, but... Having 3 cars (2 for me and one for my wife) is a bit much for me. People will look at me as a crazy person ooooor I am drug dealer That's the way people look at someone who have more than 1 car I don't care about people but, me having 2 cars at the same time!? It is much different here than in EU and US Also paying registration 4.400 EUR (2.000 EUR per car If I buy second one) per year is also too much for second car to be "weekend" car. This became so complicated. I had offer for 20.000 EUR 2 months ago from my friend from another city, but I declined then. Now I am selling it for 22.000 EUR, will give it for 21.000 EUR. He bought Audi Q7 2014 and got angry at me when he saw ad 2 days ago. So now he wants to sell his Audi and buy my Porsche, but now I am again in dilemma if I am supposed to sell my car after all you guys had this type of reaction and wrote to NOT to sell the car.
Old 05-09-2019, 11:57 AM
Libast
Three Wheelin'

Everyone needs a pocket garage queen weekend car

With that said, its easy for the majority of us Americans to say, "yeah just keep it as a garage queen." We have ample space and real estate to store cars lol. My GTS will only cost me $67.50 to register for a year here in my state, and if I were to change insurance, I could be paying less than $1000 a year for comprehensive insurance- or even less if I declared it unable to drive on roads.

Money talks, and that's a lot of money to just have sitting in a garage 5 days of the week

Without knowing Serbian laws, would it be possible to register it as a commercial vehicle with a small holding company you setup and then tuck it away for "business purposes"?
Old 05-09-2019, 12:03 PM
stefan063
Racer

Originally Posted by Libast
Everyone needs a pocket garage queen weekend car

With that said, its easy for the majority of us Americans to say, "yeah just keep it as a garage queen." We have ample space and real estate to store cars lol. My GTS will only cost me $67.50 to register for a year here in my state, and if I were to change insurance, I could be paying less than $1000 a year for comprehensive insurance- or even less if I declared it unable to drive on roads.

Money talks, and that's a lot of money to just have sitting in a garage 5 days of the week

Without knowing Serbian laws, would it be possible to register it as a commercial vehicle with a small holding company you setup and then tuck it away for "business purposes"?
67.5$ ???????????? WT$!!!! MOT in Serbia is 50$ alone WOW!!! So by Serbian standard (and US prices) I am driving a ROCKET
Old 05-09-2019, 12:20 PM
Libast
Three Wheelin'

Oklahoma doesn't even have inspections (MOT) so its just renew the license plate. We only pay tax on initial purchase.
Old 05-09-2019, 01:32 PM
NelaK
Pro

Received 46 Likes on 37 Posts

Alberta here. No inspections. Just pay the license plate fee and insurance. I have 4 cars right now.

Insurance is pretty cheap too. I pay about $2700/year for my daily driver (the Cayenne) and then the rest of them add about $300/year to the total. I have full comprehensive coverage on all my cars plus road side assistance.

Despite the lack of inspections... I've never seen cars here on the road that looked unsafe or that they wouldn't pass inspection if they had too. On the other hand, I have seen questionable cars in other places where they do have inspections so as far as I'm concerned it's just a pointless fee for no real benefit except to the shops that do the inspections.
Old 05-09-2019, 02:22 PM
Morganmobile
Instructor

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

Chipping in from Finland.

Yearly inspection is around 150€, road/vehicle tax around 900€ per year (have to pay for all the damaged asphalt after each winter somehow) and my insurance is running me about 2400€.

Quick Reply: Well...It is time...To say Goodbye :(