Sponsored by:

My custom made exhaust and mods I have done to my TURBO S

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2018, 04:02 PM
stefan063
Racer

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Default My custom made exhaust and mods I have done to my TURBO S

So here is the initial video and yet more to come of what I have made to my 2008 TURBO S. Upgrades and parts I have used in my car.

- K&N air filter
- Cosmo Racing coils
- Dunlope SP Quattromaxx
- Lowering air suspension tune
- LED Fog lights
- PORSCHE roof box on VW black rails...
- Full detailing

What I want to do next:

- Change all Turbo system o-rings
- Change Diverter valves 710N
- Change o-ring throtle body
- De-cat 2nd row of Cat's
- Chip Tuning Stage 2 ( will see how that one goes after all I will be doing prior to that )

And if some have something to add and comment please feel free to do it... I would like to hear what you have to say.

And the video No.1 in what is to come...

Old 08-31-2018, 05:22 PM
Petza914
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Received 6,725 Likes on 4,277 Posts

Boy, that sounds fantastic. Would love to see what it looks like underneath, hear some blips and a video of a take off and drive by. Doing secondary cat bypass might make it a little too loud, but I really like the deep mellow tone during enrichment and then regular idle - great job.

What a beautiful color and I like the design of that roof box too - I wouldn't really change a thing visually.
Old 08-31-2018, 06:35 PM
stefan063
Racer

Originally Posted by Petza914
Boy, that sounds fantastic. Would love to see what it looks like underneath, hear some blips and a video of a take off and drive by. Doing secondary cat bypass might make it a little too loud, but I really like the deep mellow tone during enrichment and then regular idle - great job.

What a beautiful color and I like the design of that roof box too - I wouldn't really change a thing visually.
I am very pleased you like it...

I will make in few couple of days some video of that you would like to see. Was thinking the same thing making. So visualy nothing...?! I was thinking side markers to go with LED ones. You can find them in white and smoked black on eBay. Around 130-140$. Thought about those extensions for front and rear bumper. I think Techart makes them but is too hard to find. Also I need to buy new/used multimedia buttons on steering wheel,but cant find just them. Either it is with steering wheel or with airbag. I don't steering wheel (well maybe, I'll post pics from inside tomorrow) nor airbag.

"De-cat of 2nd row is a must for Stage 2" chip tuning company said. I don't think it will make huge impact since it is far less dense then those 1st ones.

I haven't finished my exhaust since it is my project and it is not fully complete, and I had some offers to sell my design to one company in Belgrade . I will take some sneak peeks tomorrow It is so cheap to make for high quality exhaust and you can hear it when leaving,full throttle and reving. But when coasting depending on speed I am going I think it sound less loud than factory one. Roof box is OEM Porsche Large one. Thule is making it for Porsche. I wanted to paint it in my car color when I saw you painted your box but then I was thinking at that time to buy some Panamera Turbo S and thought how it will be on a let's say black Panamera
Old 09-02-2018, 12:36 PM
Brainz
Rennlist Member

Received 129 Likes on 102 Posts

Sounds good. Please post underbody pics.

Did you ever get your stutter under load fixed?
Old 09-02-2018, 12:45 PM
v10rick
Rennlist Member

Received 98 Likes on 86 Posts

Those are not factory Turbo S exhaust tips. Did you change them with the exhaust mods?
Old 09-02-2018, 03:21 PM
stefan063
Racer

Originally Posted by Brainz
Sounds good. Please post underbody pics.

Did you ever get your stutter under load fixed?
Yes I have resolved it. MAF sensor cleaning Also cleaned my fathers MAF sensor on his BMW 750D yesterday. Today he went on a 320km road trip. He says there is a huge difference on hos car. And his car doesn't even have 100.000km...

I will post under-body in few days Until I decide with some offer for my design for mass production. But I think I will let it aside to my friend. Will see...
Old 09-02-2018, 03:25 PM
stefan063
Racer

Originally Posted by v10rick
Those are not factory Turbo S exhaust tips. Did you change them with the exhaust mods?
No they are not. They are from Turbo. I bought my Turbo S with problems with variable exhaust vents. 1st owner already bought Turbo rear exhaust and gave it to me. So I deleted variable exhaust valves and reprogrammed software at Porsche Dealer. I sold complete Turbo S exhaust with valves and electronics to a friend from Bulgaria.

Now when I made my own design exhaust I put them on again... Didn't want to go custom exhaust tips,for now
Old 09-02-2018, 10:00 PM
Rennlist Member

Received 86 Likes on 51 Posts

What an awesome color!!! I’ve got the secondary cats deleted and added a fabspeed exhaust. Never is it too loud and absolutely no drone. I’m very happy with it.

Im wanting to do my grilles the silver tequipment but just haven’t had the chance. I think that blue color would pop. Also with that blue, darker wheels in a graphite or black color would look nice.

Good luck. Keep us posted.
Old 09-03-2018, 03:47 AM
stefan063
Racer

Originally Posted by 8202632
What an awesome color!!! I’ve got the secondary cats deleted and added a fabspeed exhaust. Never is it too loud and absolutely no drone. I’m very happy with it.

Im wanting to do my grilles the silver tequipment but just haven’t had the chance. I think that blue color would pop. Also with that blue, darker wheels in a graphite or black color would look nice.

Good luck. Keep us posted.
Thanks! I have back glossy front grilles,don't know if you can see it on pics. I wanted to paint wheels gold, but my wife said my car will look "funny" with that color. Also had a thought some dark gold/titanium color.
Old 09-25-2018, 09:37 AM
stefan063
Racer

Little acceleration from 90-150km/h...

Old 09-25-2018, 12:55 PM
J'sWorld
Three Wheelin'

Received 184 Likes on 136 Posts

Sounds healthy!
Old 09-25-2018, 01:36 PM
stefan063
Racer

Originally Posted by J'sWorld
Sounds healthy!
Yes it does
Old 04-16-2019, 01:50 PM
stefan063
Racer

And here is the exhaust sound while driving...

Cayenne Turbo S Exhaust
Old 04-16-2019, 07:44 PM
Petrolhead_007
Racer

Received 68 Likes on 49 Posts

Nice ride, what kind of Led fogs are you running? Any errors?
I tried led fog light bulbs with some anti flicker resistors but they didn't work.
Old 04-17-2019, 06:45 AM
stefan063
Racer

Originally Posted by Petrolhead_007
Nice ride, what kind of Led fogs are you running? Any errors?
I tried led fog light bulbs with some anti flicker resistors but they didn't work.
Thanks. I don't have any issues with them. Very bright and great quality. Canbus also. They are working nearly 3 years now, all the time. I use them instead lower beams at day, because we need to drive with daytime running lights or low beams at day. At night I use my main headlights and sometimes when there is bad visibility (rain and fog of ocurse) I use fog lights.

Check them here:

LED Fog lights

Quick Reply: My custom made exhaust and mods I have done to my TURBO S