Buyer and Seller Feeback Use this forum to report good or bad transactions.

GetPorscheParts - Only place I buy OEM parts from - 100% Recommend

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2020, 03:55 PM
9Gyarah
Rennlist Member

Received 69 Likes on 39 Posts
Thumbs up GetPorscheParts - Only place I buy OEM parts from - 100% Recommend

Highly Highly recommend these guys.......

I have been dealing with Jason and Evan from "GetPorscheParts" for the past decade back from my BMW M3 days and I have to state that these 2 are hands down the best online team for OEM parts
. Their prices are the lowest you can find online but where they truly shine is their awesome customer service and communication. I have never ever had a bad experience dealing with them and they are always quick to fix any problem or miscommunication by taking the onus on themselves to address it asap even if it was the customer's fault.

I can give numerous examples of their amazing customer service but the most recent one is from this month. I had ordered a rear windshield and some other miscellaneous parts couple of weeks ago. Shipping for a windshield can be expensive but luckily I have a family friend who lives close to their Parts warehouse and he was planning on visiting me for the weekend. So I set it up as a free local pickup on checkout when I placed the order. The windshield was supposed to get there in 2-3 days before the weekend my friend got here but unfortunately the glass was delayed by Porsche Atlanta. I thought about canceling the order but instead "getporscheparts" freight shipped the windshield and all other parts I had ordered to my house at no cost to me. Truly exceptional customer service.

There are numerous other examples where they have shipped parts for free when I have made mistakes on parts numbers or just ordered the incorrect part and for all this they charged no shipping to send me the parts or return the part. Needless to say, I default to them for all my OEM part needs. They have me as a customer as long as they carry parts for the Brand/model I own.
Old 07-20-2020, 03:48 PM
getPorscheSilverSpringParts
Premium Dealer
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 176 Likes on 116 Posts

Wow!! - thanks for taking the time to post this! Totally wasn't necessary, but we sincerely appreciate the kind words and recommendation! We simply couldn't do this without the support from our great customers - so THANK YOU!!!

Shop & SAVE on Genuine OEM Porsche Parts, Accessories & Driver's Selection!
Contact Us · Shop Audi & BMW Parts too!

The following users liked this post:
9Gyarah (07-20-2020)
Old 07-21-2020, 11:04 AM
Steve 911
Pro

Received 285 Likes on 118 Posts

Agree. I've gotten a large quantity of BMW parts from Jason over the years and happy that I can now get Porsche parts from him as well. He even got me a hard to find bumper recently for my 997
The following 2 users liked this post by Steve 911:
9Gyarah (07-21-2020), getPorscheSilverSpringParts (07-21-2020)
Old 07-21-2020, 11:12 AM
getPorscheSilverSpringParts
Premium Dealer
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 176 Likes on 116 Posts

Originally Posted by Steve 911
Agree. I've gotten a large quantity of BMW parts from Jason over the years and happy that I can now get Porsche parts from him as well. He even got me a hard to find bumper recently for my 997
Thanks so much, Steve - we really appreciate the kind words and support!

Quick Reply: GetPorscheParts - Only place I buy OEM parts from - 100% Recommend