Notices
Boxster & Boxster S (986) Forum 1996-2004
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Q: boxster 986 interior plastic trims removal HOW TO ?

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2010, 07:32 AM
MIMA
3rd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Q: boxster 986 interior plastic trims removal HOW TO ?

would anyone be able to point me in the right direction ; im looking for manual DIY on how to remove interior trim pieces,console, panels etc... i want to "refresh" the interior look on my boxster.
id lover a manual/page with pictures

ive searches"search" unfortunately i wasn't successful....ack i think i just suck at searching...
.....as well as this site ive checked out torrents for manuals lol but came out with zip...

any help would be appreciated

Micah

btw i did find this helpful page:
http://www.whiteson.org/boxster/mods/obc/

its not bad but i was hoping someone s got manual posted somewhere?!
Old 03-27-2010, 02:39 PM
Macster
Race Director

Received 246 Likes on 217 Posts

Originally Posted by MIMA
would anyone be able to point me in the right direction ; im looking for manual DIY on how to remove interior trim pieces,console, panels etc... i want to "refresh" the interior look on my boxster.
id lover a manual/page with pictures

ive searches"search" unfortunately i wasn't successful....ack i think i just suck at searching...
.....as well as this site ive checked out torrents for manuals lol but came out with zip...

any help would be appreciated

Micah

btw i did find this helpful page:
http://www.whiteson.org/boxster/mods/obc/

its not bad but i was hoping someone s got manual posted somewhere?!
Not sure what I have will be of much help, but send me email at "_marcw_@_davis_net.com_" (without the quotes and underscores) with the panels you want to remove and I'll look through my references and make PDF copies of the panel removal sections and email them to you. Be sure your email in box can accept "large" PDF files.

I may not get back to you until sometime late Monday cause all my factory manuals are at the office and I won't be in until Monday and won't be able to get to the stuff until late Monday night after working hours.

Sincerely,

Macster.
Old 03-27-2010, 09:20 PM
eclou
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 1,165 Likes on 574 Posts

The Bentley manual has some instructions, and you could also look at the online Porsche PET for some exploded diagrams

Quick Reply: Q: boxster 986 interior plastic trims removal HOW TO ?