Sponsored by:

Big Problem Need Advise

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2010, 08:32 PM
Mike Murphy
Rennlist Member

Received 1,724 Likes on 1,071 Posts
Default Big Problem Need Advise

I really need advice on what could be a crucial decision.

I've suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me. The usual signs...phone rings, but if I answer, the caller hangs up. My wife has been going out with the girls a lot recently, although when I ask their names she always says, "Just some friends from work, you don't know them."

I sometimes stay awake to look out for her cab coming home, but she always comes walking up the drive as I hear the sound of a car leaving, around the corner, as if she has gotten out and walked the rest of the way. Why? Maybe she wasn't in a taxi at all?

I once picked up her cell phone, just to see what time it was. This caused her to go completely berserk. She quickly ******ed the phone out of my hand and cursed me hysterically, screaming that I should never touch her personal property, then accused me of trying to spy on her.

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my wife. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth, but last night she went out again and I decided to really check on her. I decided I was going to park my Boxster next to the garage and then hide behind it so I could get a good view of the street around the corner when she came home. It was at that moment, crouching behind my car that I noticed a small amount of motor oil leaking from underneath.

So... is this something I can easily repair myself or do you think I should take it back to the dealer?
Old 01-10-2010, 10:53 PM
Marc Gelefsky
Super Moderator
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 23 Likes on 19 Posts

hah! good stuff!
Old 01-11-2010, 10:45 AM
Mike Murphy
Rennlist Member

Received 1,724 Likes on 1,071 Posts

Originally Posted by Marc Gelefsky
hah! good stuff!
An oldie but goodie, Marc
Old 01-11-2010, 01:16 PM
Rojerlockless
Track Day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

heh, Got the same post but with a motorcycle on my Honda forum couple of years ago :P

Quick Reply: Big Problem Need Advise