Sponsored by:

Beware of this guy ... Jason Denney

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2009, 01:22 PM
wildcat077
Drifting

Received 189 Likes on 162 Posts
Default Beware of this guy ... Jason Denney

Just want to warn anybody who would be thinking of buying anything from this guy...
I paid him on OCT 26 the amount of $600.00 dollars for a set of four Boxster brake calipers and have yet to receive anything.After approx 30 emails i made a claim with Paypal and he responded with a threatening message and it's been one bull...t excuse after another and he finally stopped responding to me !

His Seller name is J&J Needfull things and his email address is
jadinsdaddy@yahoo.com
If anybody knows this scumbag,feel free to give him a piece of your mind ...
It's going to be sixty days next week so i pretty much kissed my money goodbye
although i'm hoping this might save somebody else from being screwed by this person.
He posted his items as Jandji and was parting out a 2003 Boxster on Pelican in October !
Attached is one of his email responses ...

Ive looked on line at pelican parts, ebay, few other places,your getting one hell off a deal at six, didn't know they were so little sets available in as good as shape as mine,i polish them up and take pictures, box them up and sit on them for as long as i need to before i let anyone get me like that.no offense,but have done my homework now, you should off got them at first. so look man i agreed to 6,your not going to get them any cheaper,unless they are knockoff,so why press the issue.if you want them,pay for them when i send picture tomorrow off,or arrange payment WITH me,so we don't waist anymore time over six hundred bucks. i don't know what your is worth,mine is forty five an hour 12 hours a day. that's 540 i pay myself 7 days a week,the things i do on ebay, my business on the web, the damage that you can do to me or anybody that i scew over is not worth a days pay, hell i give more than away to panhandling bums and charity a month, don't know \who got you so bad,but it wasn't me.www.conancontruction.net. check me out man,thanks again

Hi, my name is Jason and I saw that you are needing help with your project. I am licensed and insured. You can see my online portfolio with examples of my work, references, and resume at www.conanconstruction.net If you would like, please call me 912-552-7026.

Thank you,
Jason Denny
Conan Construction
Old 12-20-2009, 01:15 PM
Mike Murphy
Rennlist Member

Received 1,580 Likes on 987 Posts

Good to know, thanks for posting Jason.
Old 12-20-2009, 02:49 PM
wildcat077
Drifting

There's quite a follow up about this guy on the 911 forums on Pelican...
So far i've managed to get his home address and i'm working on his phone number next !

I made a mistake on my earlier post... it should have read that i contacted Paypay after six weeks and next week on the 26 th it will be exactly two months since i paid this guy for my parts ...
If anybody would like to send Mr Denney a Christmas greeting,you can do so at
jadinsdaddy@yahoo.com

What goes around comes around ...

Cheers
Phil
Old 12-22-2009, 02:47 PM
MikeBat
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Stalkers of the worlkd, UNITE!

Just kidding. Thanks for the head's up.

Happy Holidays,
Michael

Last edited by MikeBat; 12-22-2009 at 02:55 PM. Reason: my spelling sux....
Old 12-22-2009, 10:12 PM
dallison28
Pro

Website Owner info deleted - unrelated to the party ini quewstion. See post below for info on Jason provided by the website owner.

Thanks,
Old 12-23-2009, 11:11 PM
wildcat077
Drifting

Which website are you refering to ?
Conan Construction or Jadinsdaddy@yahoo.com

Some people checked on Pelican and found that he was not even registered as a contractor,just wondering if he's using someone else's name ???

Thank you !
Phil
Old 12-24-2009, 12:11 PM
dallison28
Pro

the conanconstruction is owned by andrew restivo that jason denney mentioned.
Old 12-31-2009, 04:45 PM
blinkwatt
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Don't even deal with paypal. Always charge back your card,then Paypal will make sure everything is in your favor.
Old 01-14-2010, 04:42 PM
drewsu2
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I had a few calls and emails from people looking for Jason Denney, so I did a Google search and found this forum and can see why people have been contacting me because I am the one who built his website.

First of all, I found Jason Denney on Craigslist while looking for a contractor. He did some work on my my house and I paid him partially with cash and partially through trade (hence the website I built him). To make a long story short, he finished the job on my house and I finished his website, and then I havent heard from him since.

I am going to post all of the information I have on him and hopefully it will help out anyone who is owed money:

Jason and Jennifer Denny
cell: 912-552-7026
email: conanconstruction1@yahoo.com
Flickr: www.flickr.com/conanconstruction
Address: somewhere on the westbank in Louisiana. I never knew his address

I hope this helps guys...If you could please not throw my name around with his, I would appreciate it. I'm thinking of taking his website down if there is anything crooked going on with him because I am trying to run a business and dont want Google results like these showing up with my name on it. Like I said before, I found him on Craigslist and I built him a website in exchange for construction work and that is my only association I have with him. I tried calling him just now at the number I posted above, but that number says its no longer in service, so I have no idea how to get a hold of him other than by the email address I posted.

If you could remove my name from the thread, I would appreciate it. Hope this helps...Good luck!
Old 01-14-2010, 05:33 PM
Bob Rouleau

Still plays with cars.
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 255 Likes on 119 Posts

Folks,

I am told that wildcat077 received his parts. I'd appreciate knowing if this is true, in which case this thread can be deleted.

Best,
Old 01-14-2010, 05:45 PM
Stephencs601
Rennlist Member

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Credit card fraud is a Federal crime, investigated and prosicuted by the Secret Service and the US Postal Inspectors. I would suggest you report this person the these Federal agencies, who love to go after crap like this. Also, since it goes over state lines, it adds more Felonies to the indictments. Get together all the info you can and copies or all documents pertaining to this transaction. Do a timeline write up that is clear and to the point. Make numbered Exhibits and attach to the writeup. This helps when explaining your case. Good Luck.
Old 01-14-2010, 06:49 PM
Bob Rouleau

Still plays with cars.
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 255 Likes on 119 Posts

Stephen see the post right above yours please.
Old 01-18-2010, 01:32 PM
wildcat077
Drifting

Hey guys,

Just to update everybody regarding my experience with Jason Denney,i would like to state that i finally received my items nine weeks after i had paid for them.
Had it not been from the help of the members of Rennlist as well as Pelican and their support in this matter i doubt very much that this ordeal would have ended in a positive matter for me !

There is a long trail of deception leading to Jason Denney as he advertised his parts on Ebay,Craiglist,Pelican and other venues...
The saga is not over yet as there are still other people who have been screwed by this person and have not received the items they rightfully paid for !
In my case, i was lucky but there are others who will benefit from your help ...

Thank you !
Phil
Old 01-19-2010, 03:35 PM
dallison28
Pro

great news. hopefully everyone else will be able to settle their issues too.

Quick Reply: Beware of this guy ... Jason Denney