Sponsored by:

Franz Blam Racing thanks you

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2009, 04:48 PM
FranzBlamRacing
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Franz Blam Racing thanks you

In the brief time that we at Franz Blam Racing have been a Rennlist sponsor, we have enjoyed the experience of being submerged in this forum. It is great to be surrounded by so many enthusiasts that are just as passionate about Porsches as we are, and we look forward to contributing to this group as much as we can in the future. We wanted to remind all of you that when you visit our shop for service, we are providing customers that mention Rennlist 10% off labor on their first visit for service, repairs, and/or modifications, and we also have an oil change special (30% off labor) that is currently in effect. Finally, we wish all of you that are participating in the PCA D.E. at Road Atlanta this weekend a safe and fast time, and we look forward to meeting more of you.

We thank you all for welcoming us into the fold.

-The Team at Franz Blam Racing
Old 08-14-2009, 04:55 PM
MikeBat
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

At one time I came within a whisper of buing a 964 that Franz Blam had rebuilt the engine. I called Franz Blam and spoke to them, faxed them the original invoices and had a conversaion with them about the car. The guys at Franz Blam were very nice, informative and helpful.

Sometimes I wish I bought that car....
Old 08-14-2009, 05:07 PM
FranzBlamRacing
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thank you for the kind words, Mikebat. Hopefully the next one that you pick up will have been through our shop at one time or another!

Quick Reply: Franz Blam Racing thanks you