Sponsored by:

Visual Cues

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2009, 11:50 PM
dbogdanski
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Visual Cues

I've been Boxster S hunting on the internet. I'm looking for a 07-08. In an effort to discern as much about each car as possible, I have been looking for visual clues as to what options may be on the car. More often then not the descriptions lack this information. As an example I know a car has Bi-xenons by the washer knobby ahead of each headlight, full leather by stitching on the center stack and door caps. The only way I've been able to tell if the car has PASM is by the switches displayed at the bottom of the center stack. This one confuses me. I'm not sure what the difference is between the "Sport" switch and the "(shock/damper) image" switch. What options are represented by each? Finally, I would really like to find a car with PSE. The "exhaust image" on the switch is the most telling, but not always easy to see. Is there a visual difference between the regular exhaust and the PSE at the rear bumper? I have seen some exhaust tips that are round and not oval as would be typical. Thanks for any help....

Dan

Quick Reply: Visual Cues