Sponsored by:

AGLA CUSTOM STEERING WHEELS FOR Boxster

Old 03-11-2009, 02:27 PM
AGLA
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default AGLA CUSTOM STEERING WHEELS FOR Boxster

AGLA CUSTOM STEERING WHEELS FOR BOXSTERS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my first post to all of you in Rennlist.With help from Kong in Rennlist.
We got things going today for me to start being a sponsor today march 10th 2009 .So I am very happy to communicate what is it AGLA does. AGLA customizes steering wheels and restores them also to oem specs .I have had clients world wide now over the last 20 years making variations of
Porsche wheels sort of the tech art type wheels but more available custom colors / thread / alcantara and most important it seems - padded wheels. Starting with the Boxster 3 and 4 spoke design that stared out 1998 I have had customers literally with a new wheel from the showroom floor ask me to pad the wheel to make it more usable.Many have found it to be too thin from the factory.AGLA adds in about 1/3 more in diameter -(3/4 inch circumference ) to the base of the wheel .Then we recover in all sorts of wild colors .Or just the base color in leather as it came .Alcantara has been quite popular since the
GT2 models came out with that material .Some have asked me use a combination of both leather/alcantara also.Basically we can make a wheel looking like factory ,sewn up like factory to your particular specification.We have even salvaged badly damaged wood wheels and converted leather wheel to either new wood or aluminum ,carbon fiber .So you can make your Boxster wheel pretty much any way you wish.We do have an options list that is seen at a ebay store running curently with a number of pictures of custom AGLA steering wheels at this link

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...1696&viewitem=

Also AGLA does make shiftboots /***** units that always wear out and we can recover emergency break handles- the most popular being alcantara boots and e brake units .More of what we do can be found at our web site www.aglausa.com however i must state that i have been trying to update with alot of boxster items and it is not complete yet ,but the web site at least tells you something more about us as from this short introduction.

Also I will post some pictures here later of some recent wheels and boots I have made.Feel free to ask me any questions about steering wheels ,shiftboots and *****.I like to think after all these years I have gotten a sense of all sort of issues when it comes to the main items you interact the most when you drive your Boxster

So thanks for stoping by and reading my post starting out introducing myself and AGLA to all of you at RENNLIST-THANKS

ALAN GUN,President AGLA,inc.( alan gun leather accesories
Old 03-11-2009, 06:57 PM
AGLA
Former Vendor

Also some you are awaiting a facebook page I am working on- besides the ebay link. ETA next week
I also have another wheel outright for sale for a 996 on ebay .It's a padded 996 3 spoke black wheel with thumb rests , perforated leather sides and smooth leather top and bootom areas.Then it has a anatomic grip at 3-9 o'clock.If you are interested - i do have more pictures to supply you besides this ebay link

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...%3AIT&viewitem=

If the link does not connect - then copy /paste it into your browser.
Thanks
A gun
www.aglausa.com

Last edited by AGLA; 03-11-2009 at 08:46 PM. Reason: bad grammar
Old 03-24-2009, 01:33 AM
AOW162435
Seared
Rennlist Member

Received 407 Likes on 229 Posts

Fellow Rennlisters - Beware of this guy...

Andreas
Old 03-24-2009, 02:30 AM
AGLA
Former Vendor

andreas
l am sorry.Its so easy to pile on and try to get your revenge from one wheel kit. - I have been at this for 20 years . You had an issue with me and i admit I must have gotten it wrong.I am not a expert on 4runners and we blew it - however I do appologize.However I am not a theif nor am I scamming people here.How can I be in business all these years . I reported earlier other rennlist sponsors I know have had issues it happens to all of us.I do busineesiwith 90% of the current sponsors' list - from the largest to the smallest -that a part of any business especailly over a 20 year period -some are not going to be happy - you just can not make each and every customer happy.So some of you have decided to pile on me as if I was never in Porsche Panorama andExcellence for 20 years advertizing without incident and now for 7-8 years in Ebay and the web.So I now come to the 50000 rennlisters and run into some of you who do not like me -It is people/companies like me that are trying to sustain Rennlist.They want me to be here and a have a good experience. So if 5 - 6 of you over a 20 year period of 1000's of customers I have an issue with me don't like me -Fine -I accept it.Now I have seen several of you trash just about every company you can-How can any of us be in business making and selling this stuff if we are just so HORRIBLE.You have not a clue what I have to do making these items.
I am now seeing the same names pop up bad mouthing me since i started to be here in Rennlist. Its easy to pile on in a internet forum and repeat the same story.I have better things to do than to post up emails and letters sent to me many who have been happy with my work.
I am not going away and i will report any of you who do interfere with me being a sponsor to the moderator.Once was fine - but if you insist I will.
So fine go ahead bring it on-I will still be here.
Old 03-24-2009, 09:21 AM
md11plt
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

See, that's the Rennlist code I spoke to in another post.

Alan, you're obviously not getting it.

Andreas, be prepared for one of these. I got it in a PM last night:

Thanks for the threat because I just called my lawyer .
By threatening my business you are threatening my corporation by slander.
You 'll be contacted by rennlist also - .
For a cancer survivor you certantly have not learned a thing from the experience. I feel sorry for you.Be thankful for what you have in life. I have publically appologized to you
And that is all I am allowed to say to you under advise of my lawyer.
A Gun
Old 03-24-2009, 10:14 AM
AOW162435
Seared
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by AGLA
andreas
l am sorry.Its so easy to pile on and try to get your revenge from one wheel kit. - I have been at this for 20 years . You had an issue with me and i admit I must have gotten it wrong.I am not a expert on 4runners and we blew it - however I do appologize.However I am not a theif nor am I scamming people here.How can I be in business all these years . I reported earlier other rennlist sponsors I know have had issues it happens to all of us.I do busineesiwith 90% of the current sponsors' list - from the largest to the smallest -that a part of any business especailly over a 20 year period -some are not going to be happy - you just can not make each and every customer happy.So some of you have decided to pile on me as if I was never in Porsche Panorama andExcellence for 20 years advertizing without incident and now for 7-8 years in Ebay and the web.So I now come to the 50000 rennlisters and run into some of you who do not like me -It is people/companies like me that are trying to sustain Rennlist.They want me to be here and a have a good experience. So if 5 - 6 of you over a 20 year period of 1000's of customers I have an issue with me don't like me -Fine -I accept it.Now I have seen several of you trash just about every company you can-How can any of us be in business making and selling this stuff if we are just so HORRIBLE.You have not a clue what I have to do making these items.
I am now seeing the same names pop up bad mouthing me since i started to be here in Rennlist. Its easy to pile on in a internet forum and repeat the same story.I have better things to do than to post up emails and letters sent to me many who have been happy with my work.
I am not going away and i will report any of you who do interfere with me being a sponsor to the moderator.Once was fine - but if you insist I will.
So fine go ahead bring it on-I will still be here.

Alan,
I'll make this very simple. If you want to report me to the forum moderators for telling the TRUTH about my experience with you - go ahead. Have at it. I have nothing to lose. I've contributed a hell of a lot to this forum - you have not.

Fact - I sent the steering wheel from my 4Runner to you based on all of the good things I had read about you. My wheel was faded, but otherwise sound. You ruined the wheel. Yes - you ruined it. If you want to make good on this - buy a new Toyota 4Runner steering wheel and send it to me. Otherwise, I maintain that you screwed me out of quite a bit of money and left me with a pathetic excuse for a recovered steering wheel.

Those are the facts. Feel free to respond as you wish...

Andreas
Old 03-24-2009, 01:56 PM
AGLA
Former Vendor

What model year was the 4 runner ??

A gun
Old 03-24-2009, 02:19 PM
AOW162435
Seared
Rennlist Member

What model year was the 4 runner ??

A gun
2001 4Runner SR5 4WD. Black leather steering wheel.

Why do you ask?

Andreas
Old 04-02-2009, 06:29 PM
Devildog2067
Rennlist Member

Received 24 Likes on 14 Posts

andreas
l am sorry.Its so easy to pile on and try to get your revenge from one wheel kit. - I have been at this for 20 years . You had an issue with me and i admit I must have gotten it wrong.I am not a expert on 4runners and we blew it - however I do appologize.However I am not a theif nor am I scamming people here.How can I be in business all these years .
No dog in this fight, but AGLA, whoever you are, let me politely suggest that you are far more likely to elicit some sympathy if you make judicious use of things like, oh, the space bar and the return key. Paragraphs are your friend. I have not bothered to read any of your responses, because they give me a headache; you're not going to get much business that way I think.

Lots of people stay in business for lots of years scamming people, btw. I was a car salesman, trust me, I know.
Old 04-28-2009, 05:14 PM
AOW162435
Seared
Rennlist Member

It's been long enough. Alan and I exchanged a few emails last month, during which time he continued to state that my replacement wheel was on its way. He's failed to respond since March 29.

With that said, I feel perfectly content calling Alan Gunn a rotten, lying, good-for-nothing, ne'er-do-well. No further proof is needed.

I sincerely hope that his brief stay on Rennlist cost him dearly. Now and in the future.

Andreas

Last edited by AOW162435; 04-28-2009 at 05:34 PM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: AGLA CUSTOM STEERING WHEELS FOR Boxster