Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Private and Confidential Invitation....

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2002, 02:03 PM
John D.
Banned

Received 56 Likes on 36 Posts
Post Private and Confidential Invitation....

Given the Subject line - I'll bet you were expecting an invitation to help me stash millions of dollars from some foreign government bureaucrat/government? Nope - sorry.. But I do have an invitation for you (also - this is your own *private and personal invitation*, so please don't share publicly

Rennlist Jay Cohen and I have decided to host a private and semi-exclusive (LOL!!!) get-together on September 28th and 29th - and we are inviting all of our close and personal friends (yea, since we have no friends - that's pretty much anyone who would like to come ... Here are the details.....

Event Name - "Rennlist - The Gathering" (our creative side really showed with naming this event)...

Portsmouth NH Sunday - 9/29.....

While details are still in development, here are some tentative highlights....

On Saturday late morning/mid-day, we'll meet at Jay's house in Amherst NH, and have a Barbeque, complete with all the trimmings. Porsche parking will be in a large-open field that Jay promises will be manicured, raked and swept in anticipation of "Rennlist - The Gathering"....

From there, after an impromptu Tech Session or two on different Porsche maintenance tasks (944 series timing belts and/or a 911 or 914 Session (this is John's department - so who knows what he'll talk about).

Later that afternoon, we will go for a leisurely ramble up through the picturesque White Mountains of New Hampshire, with the final destination being the scenic/rustic seacoast of New Hampshire (Portsmouth). Since we need to understand how many are interested in attending - we'll be reserving a local hotel in, or near, downtown Portsmouth for the evening (once we can understand how large (or small:-) the group will be).

On Sunday Sept. 29, we will be headed to a terrific Porsche event hosted by the North Country Region PCA - and benefits the USMC "Toys for Tots" program. Held annually at Red Hook Brewery - it's a great time each year, and Chairpersons Bob and Lisa Roche make it one of the highlights of our Region's calendar. More details about this NCR Event can be found here: <a href="http://www.ncr-pca.org/" target="_blank">http://www.ncr-pca.org/</a> .

If you are interested in attending this event - please e-mail:
Jay Cohen &lt;jayc@rennlist.com&gt; (he answers his e-mail) or
John Dunkle johnd@rennlist.com (he reads his e-mail, rarely answers;^)
Letting us know who you are, how many will be coming with you, if you would like room reservations in Portsmouth (I'm trying to arrange the Sheraton Harborside in Portsmouth).. As further details come out - I'll SPAM the lists - errr - I mean "I'll post to the lists and Forums"....

We hope to see you there - at The Gathering.....

John D.
Jay C.

Quick Reply: Private and Confidential Invitation....