Boxster bra question

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2007, 11:52 AM
backstreets
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Boxster bra question

Hello All,

First post, long time reader. Although I have an older 911, this question is for a buddy who recently purchased a '98 Boxster. I have encouraged him to join, but he is quite busy at this time and asked if I could help. I did search the forum, but could not find the answer. So, here is the elementary question:

The bra in question is a Porsche part. The upper part of the bra that goes over the front quarter, (let's say the driver's side) has a loop at the end that appears to attach just under the hood, to hold it in place. However, there isn't a hook/**** to attach it to. Bottom line is we can't affix the bra properly.

Thanks for sharing your expertise with two blind mice.

backstreets

PS. The bra will most likely be used just for longer trips.
Old 01-10-2007, 12:10 PM
Jay Laifman
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have a Speed Lingerie bra and it has those straps you seem to be describing. On mine, those straps are the "furry" side of a velcro combo. The bra came with the "hook" side squares with double-back sticky on it. It was supposed to be stuck inside the trunk for those straps to attach to. I never did that part. I don't know if I have the instructions anymore or remember where they suggested putting them. It was either down the drain channel, or down in the trunk itself to give the velcro more leverage. Never have noticed any flapping or anything as that part of the bra still goes under the hood itself.

Quick Reply: Boxster bra question