Sponsored by:

Boxster satisfaction

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2006, 02:14 PM
unklekraker
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by rbennett
I didnt heat mine up, the badge is help on by sticky foam, so its slices like butter with the floss.

BL is on the way to Yosemite Valley on HWY41, if your ever over this way PM me, we can meet up somewhere!

BTW, welcome aboard, we need more Boxster owners on r'list
I think i will order the clear side marker ($35 for both side), tail light ($230 for both side) and 986 ($28) emblem for now @ eagle day store site coz' the headlight kit will cost me $1800 plus shipping....it won't look weird right?

for sure, if i'm in the neighborhood, i will PM you! We might go to Lake Don Pedro before the end of Sept. but not sure yet....
Old 09-07-2006, 02:26 PM
rbennett
Drifting

Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by unklekraker
I think i will order the clear side marker ($35 for both side), tail light ($230 for both side) and 986 ($28) emblem for now @ eagle day store site coz' the headlight kit will cost me $1800 plus shipping....it won't look weird right?
Thats about the price I paid for my stuff from some sponsors of r'list....

For the Litronic headlights, I bought them off eBay for $1000 brand new!!!

It took me several months, watching every Lit auction I could, then one day someone out bid me then the sale
fell through and the seller contacted me and offered them. Sure but was only willing to pay 1k for them. Guess he needed the money.

Great buys on eBay for this stuff, if your extremly patient!
Old 09-12-2006, 02:53 AM
85percent
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

they must have surveyed like 50 people. and 49 of them most likely had new boxsters.

Quick Reply: Boxster satisfaction