Help me graduate...please?

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2006, 04:21 PM
TNT25169
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help me graduate...please?

Hey guys,

I represent a group of students from Bowling Green State University that is conducting a survey on the used automotive parts industry. We are all Seniors here and share your passion for cars, particularly Porsches. We are developing a business plan for a used Porsche parts warehouse and we could use your help. We would appreciate you to take the time to fill out this brief survey. Feel free to PM or e-mail me with any questions or responses TNT25169@aol.com. Thanks!

John Zemon

1. What is your name and where are you from?

2. What year and model of Porsche(s) do you own?

3. What type of work do you perform yourself on your Porsche? (Select all that apply)
( )None, I have a professional do the work
( )Light mechanical (oil changes, spark plugs)
( )Mid-Mechanical (brakes, suspension, belts)
( )Heavy Mechanical (engine rebuilds, major modifications)
( )Body Work

4. Are you involved in Porsche racing, professionally or as an amateur? If so please briefly describe.

5. Do you prefer to buy new parts or used parts for your Porsche?

6. If you have ever purchase used parts for a Porsche, where did you purchase them from and what were they?

7. How much do you spend a year (on average) on used parts?

8. Have you ever had a bad experience buying used parts? If so, please briefly describe

9. If you could change something about the place(s) you order your used parts from, what would it be?

10. Where do you get your learn about the places you bought your used Porsche parts from?
Old 01-31-2006, 05:15 PM
deliriousga
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by TNT25169
Hey guys,

I represent a group of students from Bowling Green State University that is conducting a survey on the used automotive parts industry. We are all Seniors here and share your passion for cars, particularly Porsches. We are developing a business plan for a used Porsche parts warehouse and we could use your help. We would appreciate you to take the time to fill out this brief survey. Feel free to PM or e-mail me with any questions or responses TNT25169@aol.com. Thanks!

John Zemon

1. What is your name and where are you from? John Schilling - Cumming, GA

2. What year and model of Porsche(s) do you own? '87 928 S4 & '00 986 Boxster

3. What type of work do you perform yourself on your Porsche? (Select all that apply)
(X)Light mechanical (oil changes, spark plugs)
(X)Mid-Mechanical (brakes, suspension, belts)
(X)Heavy Mechanical (engine rebuilds, major modifications)
( )Body Work

4. Are you involved in Porsche racing, professionally or as an amateur? If so please briefly describe. No

5. Do you prefer to buy new parts or used parts for your Porsche? Both, depending on what it is.

6. If you have ever purchase used parts for a Porsche, where did you purchase them from and what were they? 928 International, Flywheel & Hall Sensor

7. How much do you spend a year (on average) on used parts? $400

8. Have you ever had a bad experience buying used parts? If so, please briefly describe. No

9. If you could change something about the place(s) you order your used parts from, what would it be? Nothing. Parts were clean, good condition and shipped quickly.

10. Where do you get your learn about the places you bought your used Porsche parts from?
Other Rennlisters.
Old 02-06-2006, 03:22 PM
TNT25169
Instructor

Thank you for responding to the survey. I was able to convince my teachers to let me continue with my business plan for the rest of the semester.
Old 02-06-2006, 06:09 PM
blinkwatt
Pro

Originally Posted by TNT25169
1. What is your name and where are you from? Robert Hrabak Jr.,Sacramento CA

2. What year and model of Porsche(s) do you own? 99' Boxster

(x)Light mechanical (oil changes, spark plugs)
(x)Mid-Mechanical (brakes, suspension, belts)
( )Heavy Mechanical (engine rebuilds, major modifications)
( )Body Work

4. Are you involved in Porsche racing, professionally or as an amateur? If so please briefly describe. Not to date.

5. Do you prefer to buy new parts or used parts for your Porsche? Either,whatever I get a better deal on.

6. If you have ever purchase used parts for a Porsche, where did you purchase them from and what were they? Cant remember.

7. How much do you spend a year (on average) on used parts? $75

8. Have you ever had a bad experience buying used parts? If so, please briefly describe. Nope no problems,I only have a used shift ****,boot and handbrake in my car.

9. If you could change something about the place(s) you order your used parts from, what would it be? Nothing the deals went through without a error.

10. Where do you get your learn about the places you bought your used Porsche parts from? www.rennlist.com,other sites but I think the forum administrators would excommunicate me.
If you have any other questions or surveys just email me, gl-g100rcd@sbcglobal.net

Quick Reply: Help me graduate...please?