Sponsored by:

cruise inn/driving tour- florence ky, on 9/11/04

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2004, 04:12 PM
xsboost90
Rennlist Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default cruise inn/driving tour- florence ky, on 9/11/04

i post mainly on the 944 board but i wanted to give everyone an opportunity to go to this...

Florence Kentucky Porsche GTG – 9/11/04

This is the first ever cruise inn/driving tour being held at the Florence Park Care Center, benefiting the Residents Fund which helps pay for activities and events held here at the center for our residents. Your donations are much appreciated, as is your attendance! The residents here appreciate any activities outside a normal day to day routine, this should be a great chance for them to check out some great cars and stretch their legs abit.

Our day will start around 1:30p on Saturday September 11,2004 at the Florence Park Care Center, located at 6975 Burlington Pike, Florence KY. We will have refreshments and snacks available, but I would suggest eating a lunch before hand. This will give us a chance to catch up w/ friends, show off our latest mods, etc. and talk to friends we may not get a chance to see everyday off of Rennlist.

The driving tour will head out around 4:00p and head southward down rt25 to Williamstown, KY , through the twisties of rt22, and back up 27n till we end up hopefully around 6:30 at Covington on the Ohio river. The restaurant is yet to be picked at this time. My hope is that everyone will have a good time, get a chance to run their car through some twisties, and benefit the residents of FPCC in the process.

I know this event was planned w/ short notice, but we appreciate all that attend and perhaps next year will be even greater! Thanks,Dan.

any questions email me xsboost90@yahoo.com

Quick Reply: cruise inn/driving tour- florence ky, on 9/11/04