Sponsored by:

We got a Boxster

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2004, 09:06 PM
JohnP
8th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking We got a Boxster

We picked up a nice '01 Boxster. I dont really know why we bought it (I'm the kid in the family, showing off the nice family car and attempting to keep it maintained well, you never know my parents), but we did... FIne with me

Backwheel

I wish I had a picture of that garage spot yesterday... I cleaned out all kinds of stuff

31,xxx Miles, Seal Grey, Grey leather interior. 5-speed :ylsuper

I can't wait to drive it I think maybe this weekend I wil be able to. We drove home from Arlington, other than the problem below, it rides real nice. edit: we just took it out again and opened the engine up this time, it sounds awesome, handles well, and is pretty quick

Already we have a problem though, at low-medium speeds the right front suspension whines / rubs when turning. I'm not really sure what the deal is, but the owner of the dealership we bought it from is brining someone over tonight to figure it out. Nothing major, but annoying that we have a problem.
Old 06-05-2004, 02:11 AM
Tour18
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Congrats on the new ride... It will motivate you to work on your garagemahal... hehehe...
Old 06-05-2004, 03:28 AM
JohnP
8th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

haha yeah, actually, hopefully it will motivate my dad and I to start working on the workshop/second garage we have planned.

Quick Reply: We got a Boxster