Jay Gratton
Addict
Rennlist Member

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Special Brake Package

Hello All,

First, Matt and I would like to thank John for creating Rennlist, a "home" were we can all gather and talk Porsche. Second, Matt and I have put together what we believe to be some great deals on "brake kits." These consist of front and rear rotors, pads (either Porterfield or stock), and 2 quarts of ATE Super Blue Brake Fluid. As a bonus, Rennlist members will recieve a free quart of superblue.

Matt and I are very excited to continue our Rennlist relationship in a new way and feel that this special is only the beginning.
Best wishes - Jay Gratton

Old 01-12-2004, 09:56 AM
sasilverbullet
Rennlist Member

Received 790 Likes on 414 Posts

So I went to the site, and I can't find the "kits"?

I have a stock 2002 Boxster. My driving consists of LOTS of runs through the hill country where I'm heavy on the brakes. I've got 17,500 miles on it now and it seems like I've already warped the front rotors a little. At least I think I have, might be those stupid Pirelli P-zeros I have on it.

What do you recommend I use? OEM rotors and pads? Maybe an upgrade? One note, I HATE squeeling brakes...
Old 01-12-2004, 06:29 PM
Matt Romanowski
Rennlist Hoonigan
which cost no drachmas
Lifetime Rennlist

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 982 Likes on 589 Posts

Michael,
I am really sorry for not posting the Boxster specials. Of course we offer them and they will be posted right away. To me it sounds like you don't need the more aggressive Porterfields that we carry. I think staying with OEM parts for your Boxster would be just fine. However, if you do want to upgrade to the Porterfield package, I am sure you will notice the difference on those hilly country back roads. Again, Jay and I apologize for not posting the Boxster prices right away. - Matt

Quick Reply: Special Brake Package