Notices

NJ-GT Please explain this.

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2010, 01:00 PM
VNTGSPD
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Nice shot of the GT3 Rad! Do you still have those number plates?
Old 07-26-2010, 02:17 PM
NJ-GT
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by VNTGSPD
Nice shot of the GT3 Rad! Do you still have those number plates?
Yes, I do. However, they don't stick to full carbon fiber body 1969-911-look-alike 1,500 lbs ultra-narrow Yellow cars.
Old 07-26-2010, 02:35 PM
Mussl Kar
Rennlist Member

Received 420 Likes on 289 Posts

First pic of the Fcar looks like it is in full after burner mode with the heat boiling the air behind it.
Old 07-26-2010, 02:53 PM
NJ-GT
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Mussl Kar
First pic of the Fcar looks like it is in full after burner mode with the heat boiling the air behind it.
The Fiat burns 2 mpg when driven hard, and it spits Blue flames from the exhaust pipes during upshift/downshift at or near redline. The catalytic converters turn red hot with regular driving, and way too red when driven hard. The fuel tank is 40% larger than the 997 GT3 RS, but it can run out of fuel in as short as 50 miles. It's the most environmentally irresponsible car I have ever driven.
Old 07-26-2010, 03:12 PM
VNTGSPD
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by NJ-GT
The Fiat burns 2 mpg when driven hard, and it spits Blue flames from the exhaust pipes during upshift/downshift at or near redline. The catalytic converters turn red hot with regular driving, and way too red when driven hard. The fuel tank is 40% larger than the 997 GT3 RS, but it can run out of fuel in as short as 50 miles. It's the most environmentally irresponsible car I have ever driven.
Sounds like my car. Except there are no cats and the flames only result from the occasional backfire!

Oh, and I'm proud to say there is not one piece of carbon fiber on my car (used to have a cf hood prop but it broke - hood was too heavy). There are a few bits of FRP but still very period correct - or Old Skool.
Attached Images  

Quick Reply: NJ-GT Please explain this.