ISO connectors - Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums

Notices
Audio and Video Forum The place to discuss auto and home audio, home theater etc.

ISO connectors

Old 04-30-2016, 06:43 PM
linzman
User

Default ISO connectors

Trying to clean up the butchering to my 993 radio harness to install my Continental radio. Anyone know where I can get the connectors that crimp onto the speaker/power/etc wires from the harness and snap into the euro din plugs that go into the back of the radio? Only place I've found online is in the UK. Only $1.99 for 10, but $16 shipping. Hoping to find some closer. Thanks.

Name:  photo564.jpg
Views: 325
Size:  2.26 MB
Old 02-24-2017, 01:48 PM
jansan946
User

It might be better and no more expensive to replace the "A" and "B" plugs on the car side of the harness. That's done with an axial wrap/solder/heat shrink tubing splice of the wires needed for your installation. Pre-wired ISO A/B plug harnesses are available from a number of sources including Discount Car Stereo and e-Bay. Here's a link: http://www.discountcarstereo.com/BHA1784.html

Continental TR7412-UB-OR pinout

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: ISO connectors

Contact Us About Us Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: