Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

(Another) TPC DSC Review

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2016, 08:32 PM
MadScience
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thank you for sharing this. You may have just made another sale for tpc (after this months bills clear...)

Driving my 09 I constantly feel like I want to switch to sport mode just while I'm breaking in order to not look like I'm driving an old-school impala.

When pushing it through corners I can't help but know that out '14 3 series with dynamic suspension is really not that much slower, but has way cheaper rubber that doesn't wear nearly as fast.

(This may just mean that I'm a total hack amateur driver, but I'm not entirely sure that's the case, a dynamic suspension really can do things that a driver has no control over.)
Old 10-07-2016, 12:48 AM
JKay
Instructor

Received 20 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by MadScience
When pushing it through corners I can't help but know that out '14 3 series with dynamic suspension is really not that much slower, but has way cheaper rubber that doesn't wear nearly as fast.
Haha yeah same for me and my 2011 Honda Civic, especially aroind town it felt much better. I was in a way a little Disappointed with my 997 at first but things are much better now.

I like that when I go over speed bumps now the back doesn't bounce like crazy anymore

Get one I think you should be happy
Old 10-14-2016, 10:14 AM
JKay
Instructor

Received 20 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by MadScience
Thank you for sharing this. You may have just made another sale for tpc (after this months bills clear...)
.)
Well if you're after a (barely) used unit mine will be up for sale in a few days.

I was very happy with it, but have somehow changed cars. So its bye to Porsche for now soon
Old 10-31-2016, 06:35 AM
Jacky
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

JKay - Yes, if your DSC unit is for sale then I'm interested in making a purchase.
Old 10-31-2016, 06:56 AM
Jacky
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JKay
Well if you're after a (barely) used unit mine will be up for sale in a few days.

I was very happy with it, but have somehow changed cars. So its bye to Porsche for now soon
JKay, this is my eMail should your module still be available feel free to contact me directly I'm ready to buy it: AlbrechtRacing@gMail.com
Thx!!

Quick Reply: (Another) TPC DSC Review