place for PPI in Sacramento CA?

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2016, 10:36 PM
tguaturbo
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default place for PPI in Sacramento CA?

Fellow Rennlisters.

Wondering if anyone can suggest a good place to have a 09 C2S Coupe PPI'd ? I have been told by the dealer Luxury Motor Cars the following places:

Mid Town Automotive

Franks Automotive

BPI Motorwerks

Open to others. Any experience good or bad with the dealer? I will buy solely based on PPI, Carfax and already have a clean report for over revs. So won't see the car til it gets to me.

If anyone lives near by and has time to view the car and call me that would be great to? 210-601-4535.

Thanks,

Tom
Old 07-22-2016, 07:51 PM
Macster
Race Director

Received 246 Likes on 217 Posts

Originally Posted by tguaturbo
Fellow Rennlisters.

Wondering if anyone can suggest a good place to have a 09 C2S Coupe PPI'd ? I have been told by the dealer Luxury Motor Cars the following places:

Mid Town Automotive

Franks Automotive

BPI Motorwerks

Open to others. Any experience good or bad with the dealer? I will buy solely based on PPI, Carfax and already have a clean report for over revs. So won't see the car til it gets to me.

If anyone lives near by and has time to view the car and call me that would be great to? 210-601-4535.

Thanks,

Tom
Niello Porsche in Rocklin, CA near Sacramento comes in for some high praise at least for other things other than a PPI. That is I have never used it for a PPI but I have been there a couple of times with my Boxster and my Turbo and every time the service has been exemplary.

You can give the dealer a call and ask about its PPI service and what's involved and what the cost is.

If you are unable to drive the car yourself you want the PPI guy (tech) to do this and drive it enough to ensure the car has no issues on the road. Engine is quiet, shows no signs of any untoward behavior, the CEL remains off, and the rest of the car, the drivetrain, perform well.

Afterwards then you want the car on a lift and a check made for any leaks.

At some point the tech should do a check of the car to ensure all other things from AC to moon roof, from headlights to spoiler, all work.
Old 07-23-2016, 05:52 PM
tguaturbo
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks

Quick Reply: place for PPI in Sacramento CA?