Sponsored by:

O2 simulators on stock tune

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2014, 03:08 PM
kuervers
Track Day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default O2 simulators on stock tune

Bought a 07 tt this summer and it sure don't sound like it has 500hp.
I find the turbo spool sound of the bypass or decat systems. But at the same time I dd the car so at 6am I'd rather not wake up the neighbours. Which has led me to consider innotech and frequency intelligent. I don't want to tune the car, do O2 simulators work on are cars? My other option was awe catted system just dont think I'll have the wail I'm looking while under high boost.
advice much appreciated. Live in Canada so emissions not a concern
Old 11-23-2014, 11:22 PM
therock88
Pro

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by kuervers
Bought a 07 tt this summer and it sure don't sound like it has 500hp.
I find the turbo spool sound of the bypass or decat systems. But at the same time I dd the car so at 6am I'd rather not wake up the neighbours. Which has led me to consider innotech and frequency intelligent. I don't want to tune the car, do O2 simulators work on are cars? My other option was awe catted system just dont think I'll have the wail I'm looking while under high boost.
advice much appreciated. Live in Canada so emissions not a concern
If you are referring to the O2 bung extensions, they do work in most cases. There are some good ones and some really cheap ones..Usually may not need any with a tune..only needed when you change/remove Cat and leave ECU stock. You just need two for the POST CAT O2 sensors.

Here is a link to some of the good ones: LINK HERE

Hope that helps...And other may have additional comments?

DC

Quick Reply: O2 simulators on stock tune