Notices
997 Turbo Forum 2005-2012
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GMG Porshce 997.1 & 997.2 Turbo Lowering Springs and Sway Bar Kit NOW Taking Order

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2014, 03:56 AM
gmgracing
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 442 Likes on 264 Posts
Default GMG Porshce 997.1 & 997.2 Turbo Lowering Springs and Sway Bar Kit NOW Taking Order

GMG Racing Porshce 997.1 & 997.2 Turbo Lowering Springs and Sway Bar Kit

The GMG WC lowering springs improves the vehicle's performance, handling, and appearance.

The kit features an increased spring rate and drops the vehicle by 1" to lower the center of gravity of the vehicle to improve handling - reducing squat during acceleration, body roll in

corners, and excessive nose-dive under braking - and to reduce fender gap to give your vehicle a lower, more aggressive stance.

The GMG WC lowering springs utilizes a proprietary progressive spring design to maintain excellent ride quality. The progressive rate design uses a softer initial spring rate for excellent

ride quality and stiffer final rate for high performane handling. The spring rate increases when under load during cornering, braking, or load carrying etc.

Crafted from a high quality steel, the springs will not set or sag over time. The GMG WC lowering springs is designed and manufactured by Eibach exclusively for GMG. Through the

partnership, we developed lowering spring kits for high performance street applications using the data and knowledge gained over the years from professional racing in the ALMS and Pirelli

World Challenge series.

The GMG WC lowering spring bar kit is sold as a complete set and designed to use the factory PASM dampers. The spring rates are proprietary to GMG and they are specifically matched to the

factory dampers so that the vehicle won't be over-sprung and under-dampened or vice versa.

As an great alternative to much more expensive and more complicated coilover systems, the GMG lowering spring kit is an excellent set up for enthusiasts who would like to lower their car

and improve handling without compromising comfort.

• Drops the vehicle by 1" to lower the center of gravity of the vehicle
• Improves handling - reducing squat during acceleration, body roll in corners, and excessive nose-dive under braking
• Reduce fender gap to give your vehicle a lower, more aggressive stance
• Progressive spring design for excellent ride quality
• Smooth softer initial spring rate for excellent ride quality and stiffer final rate for high performane handling
• Manufactured by Eibach to proprietary GMG specifications
• Made of the highest quality and strength high tensile steel tubing to ensure consistent spring rates and no sagging

To further improve the handling of your Porsche 997 Turbo, we recommend our GMG WC Sport Sway bar kit which is 3 way adjustable front and rear and fully compatible with stock drop links

and have no issues with front axle interference.

The GMG WC adjustable sway bar upgrade kit for the Porsche 997 Turbo helps reduce body roll during fast cornering and to fine-tune the handling balance.

The World Challenge anti-roll bar features front and rear hollow tube anti-roll bars that are 3 way front and 3 way rear adjustable. The rear bar offers an increase in stiffness from 30 to

60% over the stock bar and the front bar offers an increase of 15 to 30% percent increase over the stock front bar. Complimented by urethane bushings to increase responsiveness, these

bars are a must have for anyone who is tracking their Porsche 997 Turbo or simply wants to improve the handing during spirited driving on the streets.

The World Challenge anti-roll-bar is designed and manufactured by Eibach exclusively for GMG. Through the partnership, we developed anti-roll bar kit for a high performance street

application using the data and knowledge gained over the years from professional racing in the ALMS and SCCA World Challenge series. The result is the improvement in the handling of your

vehicle without costing thousands of dollars like the bladed racing versions that we run on our race cars.

The GMG WC anti-roll bar kit is sold as a complete kit and is a true bolt on upgrade that requires no modifications to your vehicle and works with the standard sway bar drop links and

dampers or any aftermarket damper such as Moton, JRZ or Ohlins.

• Improves Handling and Reduces Body-Roll
• Stiffness in the rear bar is increaderd from 30 to 60% over the stock bar and the front bar offers an increase of 15 to 30% percent
• Perfectly Balanced for Optimum Neutral-Steering Handling and Precise Turn-In Response
• Manufactured by Eibach to proprietary GMG specifications
• Precision Hi-Tensile Steel Alloy, Cold-Formed, Tempered and Shot-Peened for Long-Lasting Performance and Durability
• Precision Forged Ends and OEM Style Pressed Bushing Locaters (No Welding Or Weak Points Here)
• Greasable Urethane Bushings For Increased Responsiveness

To place an order, or for all questions and inquiries, please email Jerry@GMGRacing.com

sales@gmgracing.com
www.gmgracing.com

facebook l instagram l youtube l twitter

Porsche | Audi | Ferrari | Lamborghini | McLaren
Performance Tuning | Motorsport | Factory Service

Pirelli World Challege Race Team GT/GTA/GTS/TC
Pirelli GT3 Cup Trophy USA
Porsche Motorsport — Audi Sport Customer Racing — Lamborghini Super Trofeo Series
Old 08-13-2014, 08:24 AM
NickS
Rennlist Member

Received 93 Likes on 57 Posts

Can you tell me what the springs rates are (F & R) for your springs please?
Old 08-13-2014, 08:43 AM
drvik
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The sway bars are showing as out of stock your website, whats the ETA?
Old 08-13-2014, 12:30 PM
Ray S
Ironman 140.6
Rennlist Member

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Has anyone on this site installed this spring/sway combo?

If so could you share your impressions vs stock?
Old 10-27-2014, 07:56 AM
NickS
Rennlist Member

One of my pet peeves is vendors on forums who pimp their products but rarely respond to the threads.
Old 10-27-2014, 09:20 PM
gmgracing
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by NickS
One of my pet peeves is vendors on forums who pimp their products but rarely respond to the threads.
Hello Nick,

I apologize to yourself and any forum member that does not receive a response on our forum threads. I do not always get an email notification. For a prompt response, I can be easily reached at my email address listed
Old 10-27-2014, 09:29 PM
gmgracing
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by NickS
Can you tell me what the springs rates are (F & R) for your springs please?
Originally Posted by Ray S
Has anyone on this site installed this spring/sway combo?

If so could you share your impressions vs stock?

Our spring rates are variable as they are a progressive as opposed to linear. The springs themselves are matched to the OEM dampers and exact details about them are proprietary but here is some feedback that we received from a shop that installed our springs for a customer:

“Recently I worked on a 997.1TT with same exact suspension components from GMG. Once the engine repairs were done, I took the car for a final road test and data logging. During the test drive I was absolutely impressed with the suspension set up. Having installed every off-the-shelf lowering springs as well as coilover kits, I find GMG springs SPOT ON. Very easy comparison to H&R springs, the GMG springs do not display "typical" lowering spring draw backs. There were no bouncing or bottoming out. The car felt very composed and planted. The car is not too low, but with just enough drop and a classy stance. There were no bump steer or toe steer symptoms, and the ride was comfortable. Since that day, having one on one experience with the suspension set up from GMG, I am recommending this combo to my customers who are seeking to tighten the suspension but not wanting to spend too much money. Good work guys!”

-Berk, DBC Tuning.

If anyone have any further questions or would like to place an order, please email me directly at Jerry@GMGRacing.com for a prompt response.
Old 10-27-2014, 10:21 PM
turbo'ed
Instructor

Received 14 Likes on 7 Posts

Love my gmg spring/sway setup. Do this.
Old 11-05-2014, 11:44 PM
Pete C
Rennlist Member

Received 134 Likes on 67 Posts

Love the look on my TTS!
Attached Images  
Old 11-06-2014, 02:16 PM
gmgracing
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by Pete C
Love the look on my TTS!
Hello Pete. Your car looks beautiful with those wheels!

-Jerry@GMGRacing.com
Old 11-06-2014, 04:50 PM
NickS
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Pete C
Love the look on my TTS!
Old 11-09-2014, 08:38 AM
CT944
Drifting

Received 157 Likes on 110 Posts

Looks great!
Old 11-10-2014, 12:33 AM
tcsracing1
Rennlist Member

Received 258 Likes on 172 Posts

not a bad way to get a TT looking proper!
Old 08-02-2017, 12:13 PM
Turboslut
Rennlist Member

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

pls PM me package price.

shipped to 33304

Quick Reply: GMG Porshce 997.1 & 997.2 Turbo Lowering Springs and Sway Bar Kit NOW Taking Order