Sponsored by:

catless Europipe vs catless OEM Exhaust on 997.tt pdk results

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2013, 06:43 PM
aa909
Burning Brakes

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Nomak
Stef is right! The owner GUT the EP exhaust.
LOL, precious. verdict is in the jury rules BS on all conclusions drawn from this thread
Old 05-13-2013, 06:57 PM
aa909
Burning Brakes

Actually he bought used for $1500 then he gut the cats
OMG it's like peeling an onion. First you claim that the exhaust in question was a catless EP and it's implied that it's original factory catless EP provided from Stef. Then we learn that the owner gutted the EP so it's no longer a europipe but a home made catless exhaust. and now we learn that it's not even an EP exhaust designed for the 997.2, or it can't be for $1500 since used EPs are selling for $3500-$4000

Title on this thread should read "random catless franken-exhaust vs catless OEM exhaust..."
Old 05-13-2013, 07:42 PM
Nomak
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I cant believe how do you thinking. You even want the market over here like the market in US LOL!

You won't believe how cheap used 997.1tt in here and Dubai comparing with US lol

You guys are really funny
Old 05-14-2013, 12:02 AM
speed21
Banned

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

[quote=TT Surgeon;10458336]
If you're gonna gut a system, EP is a pricey core. I think the car in question had too much of a drop in backpressure, hence timing pulled. Is it a 997.2?
I can safely say the system was scrap to begin with. At 1500.00 it can't have been much chop. He says everything is so cheap his way in comparison to the states but even that doesn't add up because Karim (kddsl) sold his used EP virtually straight away for 3500 usd and he was over there.

Chris the car is clearly stated as .2tt and his clips show it as having a tune too so that kind of negates what would happen if the car had a stock file in.

No one exhaust is the best imho , I had the EP, it was great but not dramatically better than others I had on my car. The one exhaust that is really cool is the Ruf, not the homemade version, but the real thing w 70mm piping and 100 cell cats. It's even more scratch than either the EP or akropovik. That might be my next one.
The OP is not on about which is the best system to my knowledge. Btw Chris you had an FVD tune file in so in reality it'd be tough you calling which system is performing better than the next imho and, by how much. I know you had someone else flash your FVD file as you don't want to risk bricking the ecu doing it yourself, but i can tell you from my own ist hand experience if you have the car in stock tune file and then swap exhaust sytems around there is in fact quite a difference in performance between certain systems. Sure you may be able to determine things like drone and exhaust note and volume but outside of that the tune file with all its extra boost would be causing too much blurring to make an accurate call. My feeling here is if you test a system's performance with the stock file in you get a much clearer picture straight away in so far as any performance advantages or penalties. So, when you load the tune file you know for sure that whatever the tune is doing it can only be enhanced...instead of the tune file substututing for losses that some of these systems actually manifest in stock operation. If on the other hand you are saying you had your car flashed back to stock for the purpose of testing the performance differences between these systems you have used on each and every occassion then i will gladly stand corrected.

Sure
You call me a lier
No these are your words,.... but let's face it you havent exactly been upfront with any of the members here now have you? To the contrary infact.

If I post the pix I will call you EP cheerleader

Yes or no?
You are now having to resort to namecalling? Lol. Someones backside is on fire lol! Look nomak I don't need to prop EP as this particular company has enough of its own cred with the high end tune users who all know how good it is without any of my help. Needless to add my own experiences with the product have also been along the same lines as all othes that use it.

[quote]
summarise?
Cant you read the 28's from 0-300kmh? From the first two cars lol
Show me where its mentioned where EP is being used and found to slow any of these cars up and then let's talk further about it eh. Until then how bout putting up some info relevant to your assertions against the product itself.

You have big problem understanding that we are talking about EP on 997.2tt car not 997.1tt or 996tt which EP perform excellent.
You are the one with the problem not me. I am merely questioning the nonsense. You see if you make a claim you need to be able to back it up when put to the test. I understand that the .2tt has limitations where AM exhausts are concerned when using the stock file. But your clip shows your car with Protomotive so that kind of negates that doesnt it? Or are you saying it lost 6 cars lengths with the stock tune file in now? Which is it?

Did EP pay you or what?[/
No I bought my EP system and will glady do so the next time I change my car as well. Resorting to using childish nonsense in a bid to deflect the heat away from yourself is not working either Nomak. Best you just come out with the truth for the members. I am actually confused why you even put the thread up in the firts place. I mean what were you trying to achieve?

Actually he bought used for $1500 then he gut the cats
So anything else we need to know about lol? No point using the excuse that there is a pricing difference between countries either because my friend sold his used EP1 for his .2tt your way for 3500 usd. LOL. You must be running out of BS soon.

How bout giving us your own rationale why the car lost ground eh? Afterall you have all the info on it. Or even email Todd K and ask him. But I supect you won't because he will laugh at what you are saying too.
Old 05-14-2013, 12:22 AM
speed21
Banned

Originally Posted by aa909
LOL, precious. verdict is in the jury rules BS on all conclusions drawn from this thread
+100% Actually BS is a monumental understatement here.

Originally Posted by aa909
OMG it's like peeling an onion. First you claim that the exhaust in question was a catless EP and it's implied that it's original factory catless EP provided from Stef. Then we learn that the owner gutted the EP so it's no longer a europipe but a home made catless exhaust. and now we learn that it's not even an EP exhaust designed for the 997.2, or it can't be for $1500 since used EPs are selling for $3500-$4000

Title on this thread should read "random catless franken-exhaust vs catless OEM exhaust..."
Sure is. The more you hear the more your eyes start to water from laughing so hard. I just hope his mate has some more stories as good as this one He could turn rennlist into a comedy forum....
Old 05-14-2013, 01:38 AM
aa909
Burning Brakes

I cant believe how do you thinking. You even want the market over here like the market in US LOL!

You won't believe how cheap used 997.1tt in here and Dubai comparing with US lol

You guys are really funny
Wow so Stef is selling Europipe exhausts at huge discounts in Dubia
Old 05-14-2013, 04:35 AM
Nomak
Advanced

[quote=speed21;10460125][quote=TT Surgeon;10458336]

I can safely say the system was scrap to begin with. At 1500.00 it can't have been much chop. He says everything is so cheap his way in comparison to the states but even that doesn't add up because Karim (kddsl) sold his used EP virtually straight away for 3500 usd and he was over there.

Chris the car is clearly stated as .2tt and his clips show it as having a tune too so that kind of negates what would happen if the car had a stock file in.

The OP is not on about which is the best system to my knowledge. Btw Chris you had an FVD tune file in so in reality it'd be tough you calling which system is performing better than the next imho and, by how much. I know you had someone else flash your FVD file as you don't want to risk bricking the ecu doing it yourself, but i can tell you from my own ist hand experience if you have the car in stock tune file and then swap exhaust sytems around there is in fact quite a difference in performance between certain systems. Sure you may be able to determine things like drone and exhaust note and volume but outside of that the tune file with all its extra boost would be causing too much blurring to make an accurate call. My feeling here is if you test a system's performance with the stock file in you get a much clearer picture straight away in so far as any performance advantages or penalties. So, when you load the tune file you know for sure that whatever the tune is doing it can only be enhanced...instead of the tune file substututing for losses that some of these systems actually manifest in stock operation. If on the other hand you are saying you had your car flashed back to stock for the purpose of testing the performance differences between these systems you have used on each and every occassion then i will gladly stand corrected.

No these are your words,.... but let's face it you havent exactly been upfront with any of the members here now have you? To the contrary infact.

You are now having to resort to namecalling? Lol. Someones backside is on fire lol! Look nomak I don't need to prop EP as this particular company has enough of its own cred with the high end tune users who all know how good it is without any of my help. Needless to add my own experiences with the product have also been along the same lines as all othes that use it.

Show me where its mentioned where EP is being used and found to slow any of these cars up and then let's talk further about it eh. Until then how bout putting up some info relevant to your assertions against the product itself.

You are the one with the problem not me. I am merely questioning the nonsense. You see if you make a claim you need to be able to back it up when put to the test. I understand that the .2tt has limitations where AM exhausts are concerned when using the stock file. But your clip shows your car with Protomotive so that kind of negates that doesnt it? Or are you saying it lost 6 cars lengths with the stock tune file in now? Which is it?

No I bought my EP system and will glady do so the next time I change my car as well. Resorting to using childish nonsense in a bid to deflect the heat away from yourself is not working either Nomak. Best you just come out with the truth for the members. I am actually confused why you even put the thread up in the firts place. I mean what were you trying to achieve?

So anything else we need to know about lol? No point using the excuse that there is a pricing difference between countries either because my friend sold his used EP1 for his .2tt your way for 3500 usd. LOL. You must be running out of BS soon.

How bout giving us your own rationale why the car lost ground eh? Afterall you have all the info on it. Or even email Todd K and ask him. But I supect you won't because he will laugh at what you are saying too.
It is need to be a man to say yes not cheerleader like you lol.
Old 05-14-2013, 06:48 AM
TB993tt
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 108 Likes on 68 Posts

Guys,
Nomak is a kid who has been banned from here, 6Bling and Rennteam. He is back on 6Bling as Mannschaft (SP) but didn't bother trying to get back on RT as the audience is way to mature on there.

He used to post on here as Freak997tt and had regular outbursts this is the one which got him banned from here

Originally Posted by Freak997tt
Ok

**** you *******
He got banned for on RT with a classic. swearing and name calling at one of the senior editors.
http://www.rennteam.com/forum/page1.html?vs=28#post24
He's not the sharpest but always good for a BS argument, I am glad he still posts it is entertaining but don't take it too seriously
Old 05-14-2013, 06:56 AM
speed21
Banned

Originally Posted by TB993tt
Guys,
Nomak is a kid who has been banned from here, 6Bling and Rennteam. He is back on 6Bling as Mannschaft (SP) but didn't bother trying to get back on RT as the audience is way to mature on there.

He used to post on here as Freak997 (or something similar) and had regular outbursts, the one he got banned for on RT was a classic swearing and name calling at one of the senior editors. He's not the sharpest but always good for a BS argument, I am glad he still posts it is entertaining but don't take it too seriously
Cheers. I thought as much. Mannshaft pretty well sums it up in a nutshell....he just needs to leave it alone before it falls off. I must say it has been entertaining though for sure...

To conclude: The jury is unanimous in its verdict and the BS flag has been raised once again .
Old 05-14-2013, 11:48 AM
nuclearfishin
Burning Brakes

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

Dang it, I just bought a nonrefundable ticket to Dubai so I can cash in on that $1500 EP and now I hear this? At least he still has a bridge for sale I can cash in on.
Old 05-14-2013, 05:39 PM
Nomak
Advanced

Toby and speed21 looks still suffering after you got banned from ****ty 6sbling lol.

Toby..What is your 0-300kmh after all datalog, engine dyno and money?

Give us some REAL data not your regular data**** and baha dyno. You looks really silly with those thousands of threads.

Take you almighty gt2 to Moscow and lets see how fast it will ran againt Porsche cars over thier.

Btw....what is fastest thing you ever beat on your gt2?
Old 05-14-2013, 05:42 PM
Nomak
Advanced

Originally Posted by nuclearfishin
Dang it, I just bought a nonrefundable ticket to Dubai so I can cash in on that $1500 EP and now I hear this? At least he still has a bridge for sale I can cash in on.
Ppl here have petrol
They don't give a **** for money like you and 21 years old speedy.
Old 05-14-2013, 05:50 PM
Nomak
Advanced

Originally Posted by speed21
Cheers. I thought as much. Mannshaft pretty well sums it up in a nutshell....he just needs to leave it alone before it falls off. I must say it has been entertaining though for sure...

To conclude: The jury is unanimous in its verdict and the BS flag has been raised once again .
It is mannschaft lol
BS is for ppl like you. Be a man just once in your sad life and say yes

I will send u a video for EP if you would like .

We are proven. We are faster and you keep dataloging, changing coolers and install old school k24's on your cars following the almighty tb993tt
Old 05-14-2013, 05:57 PM
Nomak
Advanced

I will to put my money and race your genius Toby
Yes or No?
Old 05-14-2013, 07:13 PM
TT Surgeon
Race Director

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

[quote=speed21;10460125][quote=TT Surgeon;10458336]

Paul, actually you would stand corrected, I had the ep, and a couple of others on my old blue car, all with a stock file at the time. C

Quick Reply: catless Europipe vs catless OEM Exhaust on 997.tt pdk results