Race Director

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

offer $40k
Old 10-06-2012, 11:33 AM
JPP
Nordschleife Master

Received 31 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by Porscheholic
Hey - someone (Denis) just called it ruffled leather - that's worth a $10,000 discount right there!
Yeah, it sounds like something bad that happens due to operator error

Originally Posted by m32
I just ran the carfax and it does show two accidents. If you're still interested, lmk and ill email you the carfax

Edwin
pm sent

Originally Posted by 4ocious
Two accidents wow, run don't walk away from it!
Well ... yes, it throws up some big red flags and makes a bodyshop PPI mandatory. That's the problem with long distance car shopping ...
Old 10-08-2012, 01:59 PM
JPP
Nordschleife Master

Received 31 Likes on 25 Posts

Just a quick update. I wrote the seller through eBay and asked about the Carfax indicated accidents, here's his response:
JP,

I had the car fully inspected, I do know the front and rear bumper have been painted. I was told in the inspection that it was nothing major. You're more then welcome to an inspection on the car if that helps comfort you in purchasing the car. I personally drove the car for 3 weeks and it runs and drives excellent with zero issues or warning lights.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Thank You

Chris

- pinnacle_motorcars

I'm just starting to look at cars and I'm not an impulse buyer type .. so I won't be pursuing this one, but I thought maybe somebody here might be interested in the sellers response. He got back to me in less than an hour, seems open to inspections/negotiation .. might work for somebody, especially if your located in the southeast.

Quick Reply: Price point question