Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

MISSION: 997.1 Turbo - Target Acquired

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2012, 02:50 PM
phillipj
Drifting

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

I'll say it does! I almost screamed the first time I drove my friends TT with the Meth spray..Amazing instant power.. Sounds like you already have a good handle on it. You of course will probably swap out the intercoolers as well. Do a lot of research on this.. My friends car has stock turbos with the meth spray, Promotive tune, custom Y pipe and catless custom 70mm exhaust, Evoms intercoolers and ported headers. It is quicker than all the tuner TT's he has compared it with where the owners have spent over $40k in mods. When you get your tune ask Todd about Richard Lim. He's kind of a TT mad scientist..
Have a great weekend!
Old 07-22-2012, 02:09 AM
tredirtyfive
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

congrats. luv GT silver on TT

keep us posted with pics of ur sweet ride
Old 07-25-2012, 06:18 PM
C4TT
Pro

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by phillipj
I'll say it does! I almost screamed the first time I drove my friends TT with the Meth spray..Amazing instant power.. Sounds like you already have a good handle on it. You of course will probably swap out the intercoolers as well. Do a lot of research on this.. My friends car has stock turbos with the meth spray, Promotive tune, custom Y pipe and catless custom 70mm exhaust, Evoms intercoolers and ported headers. It is quicker than all the tuner TT's he has compared it with where the owners have spent over $40k in mods. When you get your tune ask Todd about Richard Lim. He's kind of a TT mad scientist..
Have a great weekend!
How can I connect with Richard? Sounds like an interesting guy/setup. I have headers, cats and exhaust and would like to see what I can do with the stock turbos before tearing them out. Richard's setup sounds ideal.
Thanks

Greg
Old 07-25-2012, 06:21 PM
C4TT
Pro

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by phillipj
Have a great weekend!
This wouldn't be him would it? I read meth and Proto, so thought I'd ask.
Old 07-26-2012, 04:47 PM
phillipj
Drifting

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by C4TT
How can I connect with Richard? Sounds like an interesting guy/setup. I have headers, cats and exhaust and would like to see what I can do with the stock turbos before tearing them out. Richard's setup sounds ideal.
Thanks

Greg
I wouldn't mess with your turbos.. You can get A LOT of power with the stock ones..

Quick Reply: MISSION: 997.1 Turbo - Target Acquired