Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Jaspers Motor Werks sad story !

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2015, 02:26 AM
turbolou
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Charlatans prey on people that are perceived as being well off & driving expensive cars. Read up on what this outfit called Belagio motors in Costa Mesa Calif. pulled off. That crook is now marinating in prison for embezzling 3.5 million from unsuspecting owners of exotic cars.
Yes con men like Jasper are very convincing and will charm the pants off you.That why these forums are helpful in exposing fraud & preventing more potential victims. As for my current Turbo S I have learned my lesson & will not tamper with it. Porches are superior engineered cars and anything outside of leaving them stock is just asking for trouble.

Last edited by turbolou; 05-19-2015 at 02:44 AM.
Old 05-19-2015, 09:39 AM
jem7v
Rennlist Member

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by turbolou
Charlatans prey on people that are perceived as being well off & driving expensive cars. Read up on what this outfit called Belagio motors in Costa Mesa Calif. pulled off. That crook is now marinating in prison for embezzling 3.5 million from unsuspecting owners of exotic cars.
Yes con men like Jasper are very convincing and will charm the pants off you.That why these forums are helpful in exposing fraud & preventing more potential victims. As for my current Turbo S I have learned my lesson & will not tamper with it. Porches are superior engineered cars and anything outside of leaving them stock is just asking for trouble.
You can mess with it. Just go to a reputable place like the ones I mentioned and you'll be fine.

Someone should post this on 6speed if he is active there.
Old 05-19-2015, 10:59 AM
Ibanezgod
Drifting

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

interesting... idiot. Scumbag

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/e...osecutors.html
Old 05-19-2015, 11:06 AM
Team Plutonium
Drifting

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Not really, just get quality products and a good shop. Not to start the whole modding debate, but Porsche builds their cars to appeal to a broad customer base and have strict parameters - emission, fuel consumption, decibel levels, etc... and accounting has a say when it comes to what components are being used given the price of the car. Superior engineered for the price and laws, and plenty left to improve on.
Old 05-20-2015, 02:08 PM
808c2s
Burning Brakes

Received 461 Likes on 188 Posts

+1

Originally Posted by Team Plutonium
Not really, just get quality products and a good shop. Not to start the whole modding debate, but Porsche builds their cars to appeal to a broad customer base and have strict parameters - emission, fuel consumption, decibel levels, etc... and accounting has a say when it comes to what components are being used given the price of the car. Superior engineered for the price and laws, and plenty left to improve on.
Old 05-20-2015, 04:56 PM
Domer911
Rennlist Member

Received 356 Likes on 191 Posts

nice thread
Old 05-20-2015, 09:29 PM
JR_PRO
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Team Plutonium
+2

Quick Reply: Jaspers Motor Werks sad story !