My Turbo S is Here!

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2011, 06:51 PM
Kerry
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jkprochaska
Creme white is my favorite color for any of the 911's and for the Turbo S it's perfect! Congrats, what a beauty! BTW, do the sport bucket seats recline?
They don't lean back, but you can release them and fold them forward to give you access to the rear 'seats'
Old 03-04-2011, 06:53 PM
Kerry
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by TT Surgeon
Perfect, get the gmg sways as well.
I wanted to ask people their opinion of the sways. I thought I'd track it with just the spring upgrade, then add the sways if I thought they were needed. I take it you really like them?
Old 03-26-2011, 02:40 AM
Sun Ra
Drifting

Received 61 Likes on 23 Posts

kerry

how are you liking it? asking as i have an an S Cab coming via Isringhausen next week. decided it was right for long hauls from malibu to vancouver, and jackson hole, and on the dirt in WY and UT.... always enjoyed TT on mud.

i have the same seats coming as well
Old 03-30-2011, 01:33 AM
Kerry
Addict
Rennlist Member

Watt - I love it. I can't believe the difference in handling compared to the 996TT. The transmission is fantastic and it comes on boost much sooner than the 996TT. The Cream White gets a lot of comments.

I like the design of the new seats; they don't roll in your shoulders like the 996 Euro GT3 seats.
Old 03-30-2011, 01:10 PM
Sun Ra
Drifting

Received 61 Likes on 23 Posts

thanks Kerry,

my car arrives here next Tuesday, so good to hear especially on the seats since i have the race buckets too. i went w platinum to hide dirt and mud better, my white c2 looked kinda dingy after miles of dirt.

i hope the centerlocks arent too pissy as i plan on getting flat tyres in Wyoming this summer hello tire rack, fedex overnite
Old 03-30-2011, 02:24 PM
jhbrennan
Rennlist Member

Received 81 Likes on 73 Posts

Originally Posted by watt
thanks Kerry,

my car arrives here next Tuesday, so good to hear especially on the seats since i have the race buckets too. i went w platinum to hide dirt and mud better, my white c2 looked kinda dingy after miles of dirt.

i hope the centerlocks arent too pissy as i plan on getting flat tyres in Wyoming this summer hello tire rack, fedex overnite
From what I understand, centerlocks can be a pain to remove - maybe practice in the garage before you have to do it for real on the highway.

Quick Reply: My Turbo S is Here!