Notices
997 Turbo Forum 2005-2012
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS: USED GMG Titanium Exhaust for 997 Turbo!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2010, 09:45 PM
MikeAWD
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

IC i must be a MEMBER maybe for 18.00/yr ?? I can handle that.. I only sell used stuff from my personal car on here.. Wheels and exhaust..
Old 10-29-2010, 09:48 PM
dianic
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I would consider being a sponsor, chase them again.
If you have services to offer, this is a good place to do so.
Old 10-29-2010, 09:53 PM
MikeAWD
Former Vendor

I just sent a message to my IB rep before you even posted.. LOL The other board i have subscribed too has yielded barely anything in 9 months.. I have 3 more months under contract and i will cancel.. Id still like to sign up here now anyway.. its much more technical here which is right up my alley.. We have a lot to offer this community very soon with Gt2 and 996tt we are completing as we speak.. Thanks!!

Mike
Old 10-29-2010, 10:04 PM
malmasri
Rennlist Member

Received 49 Likes on 34 Posts

Mike: A basic rule in conducting business is comunication, if there was a survey you get -1 on it...I agreed to have it shipped a week after the payment...the dispute was placed in force today..that is 18 days that I was left in the dark...you never responded to a PM, VM and did not even take my call ???????????
There is no excuse for this especially if that is your business......
Old 10-29-2010, 10:13 PM
MikeAWD
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by malmasri
Mike: A basic rule in conducting business is comunication, if there was a survey you get -1 on it...I agreed to have it shipped a week after the payment...the dispute was placed in force today..that is 18 days that I was left in the dark...you never responded to a PM, VM and did not even take my call ???????????
Trust me i understand.. Its not that i wouldnt take your call its when you called i wasnt able to take the call.. your last PM to me on here was the 18th.. 11 days ago.. Like i said i apologize for the delay, i refunded you in full immediately when you couldnt wait any longer.. Im sorry..

Mike
Old 10-30-2010, 01:31 AM
TT Surgeon
Race Director

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by malmasri
Listen to the man, "the dog ate my homework" excuses don't bode well over here. I would suggest all vendors who want to "test the water" contact IB/Lewis first.
My biz advice; become a legit board sponsor, pay your cash, treat guys with respect, be fair, don't be an in your face parts pusher as some others have become.
Old 10-30-2010, 01:35 AM
MikeAWD
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by TT Surgeon
Listen to the man, "the dog ate my homework" excuses don't bode well over here. I would suggest all vendors who want to "test the water" contact IB/Lewis first.
My biz advice; become a legit board sponsor, pay your cash, treat guys with respect, be fair, don't be an in your face parts pusher as some others have become.
Thanks.. I understand the ropes of online sales.. I am a platinum Vendor for 3 years on Evom with a 100% perfect rating.. I dropped the ball listing these before i had them packed up safely and accounted for.. They were on 6speed 4 months ago when i had it sitting on the shelf here.. Im not a parts pusher you have seen me on 6speed enough to know im not Vivid.. Like i said i apologize im human, i made a mistake and lost the test pipes which im not sure where they went.. I refunded the guy in full today..

Mike
Old 10-30-2010, 09:10 AM
ltc
Super Moderator
Needs More Cowbell

Lifetime Rennlist

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by TT Surgeon
I am just an unpaid volunteer with zero financial ties to RL or IB.

I can only steer towards the right people so he can decide if membership or sponsorship makes sense. I actually do not know what the costs are to become a sponsor.

In the meantime, I just wander around responding to reported posts, threatening PM's, cleaning up posts ... You know, janitorial services.
Old 10-30-2010, 09:11 AM
ltc
Super Moderator
Needs More Cowbell

Lifetime Rennlist

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by MikeAWD
IC i must be a MEMBER maybe for 18.00/yr ?? I can handle that.. I only sell used stuff from my personal car on here.. Wheels and exhaust..
Yes, members can sell to other members.
However, there is a line between member and commercial entity.

Quick Reply: FS: USED GMG Titanium Exhaust for 997 Turbo!!