Sponsored by:

New From Tn

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2010, 04:50 PM
LlBr
Drifting

Received 13 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by cabman4007
Agreed,,, when I am in my neighborhood, or any place around parked cars and children I never exceed the posted limits which are mostly 25 MPH and people in back of me get very annoyed since I have a high powered car and am going slowly.

I think most of us are very observant when need be (school zones, hospital zones , etc)

BUT, when it comes to nice sparsely populated roads with miles of view in front and back THE RULES go out the window and its fair game. I have a course I regularly take 15 miles in the back country from my house and its heaven for me. Never have seen any law enforcement in the 3 yrs I have been doing this course. Its a very unpopulated area with a farm or two every 10 miles.

Move to FL and have some FUN...

Cabman

BUT,,, a V1 is a very important tool to have JUST IN CASE. Never leave home without it..
Yes. Good observations Cabman. I like being extremely polite in neigborhoods and towns and cities. Pedestrians are like royalty to me. IOW, if somebody want to race around pedestrians their brain needs an adjustment. Since it's absolutely wrong to race around them then it must be absolutely right to give them extreme consideration.

"Abandoned" roads? 'nother story hey, Buddy? Uh Oh! I sure hope my luck doesn't run out. Sometimes I think my luck might run out and those days I drive very conservatively even though I can crush the gas pedal and slam the gears with no cops, other cars or road hazards in sight. Kinda like letting intuition or sixth sense protect you.

Gee, now I want to jump in the car and drive!
Old 02-01-2010, 05:06 PM
cabman4007
Racer

Received 14 Likes on 8 Posts

HAHA

me too,, but its rainy,, all day here in FL

I got one speeding ticket in my life,, in my new burnt orange 240Z in 1971.

dumb teen ,, get this 66 mph in a 55. (my beginners luck since they allowed +10 over the speed limit in CT).

as we get older we development better judgement and our senses develop I think.

And we have more funds to get things like the V1.

But knockwood,, never a ticket since i was 20. Still remember that ticket cost me $25... big bucks for me... LOL

since i flashed my car it just doubles the excitment with that added power. I swear I lose blood from the G forces f rom 40 up to 140 mph,, it so darn fast.

After Brombacher flashed the car in their shop in Deerfield Beach,,, the mechanic took me out for a spin,, on his 1/2 mile road in the back of his shop to show me the diffff.

he got up to 112 mph and had time to stop.

My heart pounded for an hour after that... that was a bit TOO much for me in the passenger seat.. quite a diff when you arent in control... LOL

Men and their amazing automobiles..

Have a great day!!!

Don
Old 02-01-2010, 07:13 PM
RSA333
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have special dealers who will installl any aftermaret part, and overlook warranty.

And I have gone toe-to-toe with Porsche, and have won. But I used to work there are as a contractor.

Quick Reply: New From Tn