Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2010TT Delivery Dates

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2009 | 10:19 PM
DJ23
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by docjackson1
DJ-i would order some winter tires and enjoy that turbo in the snow-i have owned 3 turbos and a few c4s and enjoy driving the cars in all weather conditions. i just installed my winter tires on my turbo today. as you know, on the cold dry days, you need the traction of the winter rubber. as far as eric's prediction of a january release date, i would believe him, as he seems to always be right on target when he says something. he knows of what he speaks.
I'm so affraid of getting into bad snow and ice and leaving that unwanted blemish. I do drive in the winter but only on clear sunny days. Question, what was the deepest snow that you drove your turbo in?

Jay
Old 11-21-2009 | 11:36 PM
997CarreraS

Originally Posted by Eric - Plug Guy
Cars are ON THE WATER right now. BUT Porsche will be holding them at port for release in January.

So don't get your hopes up for a December delivery. Check our Links page for the ship schedule if you know the ship name. We'll try to keep it updated, but Porsche wants them all delivered after a specific January date, not sooner.
Hmmmm, I would not think so. Porsche North America Fiscal Year ends December 31rst. There is all kinds of press and Buyers with Cash. Doubt they would hold back revenue in a tough year like this. But i guess i will know in 5 weeks. I buy the way am also 50. But will be 51 a week after my car gets here....
Old 12-31-2009 | 04:38 AM
solarlottry
AutoX

i have an 09TT but am intrigued by all the differences between it and the 10TT. Due to the substanial depreciation of the trade in though it would be very tough to get a 2010 at this time. I was building one but purchased an 09 instead due to the 1.9% financing even though it didnt have everything i wanted like the leather RCC. I managed to get most of the components i wanted either thru SunCoast or via Gemballa NA and the car looks great. The car i was building was already 180,000 without PCCB and Porsche had no guarantee on a good financing rate. There were 2 or 3 cars in the showroom that people had ordered but didnt pick up because at the time Porsche had 1.9% but didnt offer it on the 2010 models (GT3 imparticular) so the cars just sat there.
The dealer here in Hawaii just told me that their first TT will be in in mid-January but didnt know anything about Turbo S build slots. he said that they had 2 slots-one cab and one coupe and both were taken. The problem is that i really dont trust what these guys say. They are creating a seemingly artificial scarce market for the 2010TT so that they sell. Problem in Hawaii is that they are only show in town except if you want to ship a car in and the dealer here makes that difficult.

Quick Reply: 2010TT Delivery Dates