Sponsored by:

Current Discounts on Factory Order

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2009, 01:38 PM
Likemystoppie?
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TT Surgeon
My dealer would want a 10k deposit on a combo like that, in fact they have a frog green turbo now that the customer bailed on. Looks great on a RS, but horrible on a TT.
Goood Lard!! Post pictures!!! Or linky!!

Originally Posted by am722
Good lord, that can't be good for karma.
+1

Originally Posted by Cowhorn
I could handle that color on that car! Are they looking to deal on it or are they going to sit on it?

ding ding ding!! WE gotta buyer!!!
Old 02-27-2009, 04:10 PM
TT Surgeon
Race Director

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by Cowhorn
I could handle that color on that car! Are they looking to deal on it or are they going to sit on it?
No idea, I'm sure they're lookin' to get rid of it though!
516 625 5544 jack, tell him Chris H referred you.
c
Old 02-28-2009, 01:40 AM
docjackson1
Three Wheelin'

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

chris and chris-when i was looking for my 09 turbo in august, i found a racing green turbo, lightly but well equipt in greensboro, n.c. they were looking to give a bunch of money off then, and things were much better than now. i think they still have the car-if someone actually did want a green turbo, they could probably get one hell of a deal from them. thses green ones-they must be a customer order, no? would a dealer actually order one for stock?
Old 02-28-2009, 02:09 AM
TT Surgeon
Race Director

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

Eric, I don't think there is anyway they would order one for stock, it's acually quiet an eye opener, not in a good way either.
c
Old 02-28-2009, 02:20 AM
docjackson1
Three Wheelin'

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by TT Surgeon
Eric, I don't think there is anyway they would order one for stock, it's acually quiet an eye opener, not in a good way either.
c
i agree about the ability of the racing green to give you a start. before the turbo was released by the epa in oct, they kept emailing me pictures of a pdk coupe that they had in the same color, to try and convince me to take the turbo when it came in. then when the turbo was delivered, both the salesman and the gm called me and sent me emails showing the actual turbo in green, to try and convince me to buy it. the price was getting so attractive, that i knew that there was going to be a price that would cause me to "drive green". finally, i just bought the black one from manhattan (09), even though the racing green turbo was getting close to being 10 grand cheaper-i just kept on looking at the car online and shaking my head saying "i don't think i can do this thing". boy oh boy-if that car is still there, and i think that it is, someone could get some deal on a new turbo-it had an msrp of 135k-it was equipt nicely, with all the important things.
Old 03-02-2009, 03:32 PM
Cowhorn
Rennlist Member

Received 13 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Likemystoppie?
ding ding ding!! WE gotta buyer!!!
I would seriously consider it. In fact I DID seriously consider Viper Green and RS Green as color options for my '09 turbo but ultimately went with Riviera Blue/Black.

It's on a boat right now and should be in my garage soon.

Quick Reply: Current Discounts on Factory Order