Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Announcement - another North NJ get together

Old 03-25-2007, 07:16 AM
photonscience
Instructor

Received 120 Likes on 46 Posts
Default Announcement - another North NJ get together

As a result of our ad hoc get together a few weeks ago at the Starbucks in Paramus, a number of us thought it might be fun to do this again. Many great cars and great people showed up and new friends were made.

I approached Jack Daniels and they are excited to host us at their facility (the large service facility, not the little showroom). Things are in the planning stage, but we are talking about having a variety of experts on site in detailing, getting more power from your turbos (without losing the warranty), they are going to set up hand car wash stations where we can wash/wax are cars under the careful eye of the detail guy. And they are going to bring in food. They are going to have their lead service technician (Walter) there to answer questions, etc. (I mentioned "no sales pressure" since one or two you mentioned a concern about having this at a dealership - it won't be a problem).

Can you please let me know if you are interested, since I'm trying to give them an idea of how many of us will show up. It will be on a Saturday morning in late April or early May.

Are you interested and what Saturday works for you?

You can respond here, or to my e-mail: photonscience@aol.com

Alan
Old 03-25-2007, 10:05 AM
RaceCarDriver
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I would be interested in attending
Old 03-25-2007, 09:51 PM
raclaims
Rennlist Member

Received 313 Likes on 166 Posts

Alan...I am totally in and as we have discussed...I think this will be a fantastic outing to say the least.
Old 03-26-2007, 01:33 AM
docjackson1
Three Wheelin'

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

this is a win win all around-if daniels has interesting speakers/presenters, as alan says, then daniels is exposing themselves to a bunch of new porsche customers that they haven't had, and might get themselves service and sales business that they would have never gotten. we would have a good venue for our second meeting, and hopefully would attract many more people. it was a pleasure for me to meet so many new people at the last meeting-hopefully, these meetings will become regular, and will attract even more porschephiles. it is always interesting for me to learn from the experiences of other knowledgeable people. especially this concept that alan brings up, of adding 50-75 hp to the car, while keeping your warranty. i think that we are on the right track, by organizing these owners meetings.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Announcement - another North NJ get together