Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GT3 RS wheels

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2007, 10:44 PM
dolt
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I swear I saw a thread somewhere where someone had ordered them on their car but maybe I am wrong
-atomic80 - so did you use your stock tires then, or did you opt for new ones? were you able to easily sell your old wheels to offset the cost? I love the wheels, but don't want to spend a ton of cash on them - I would rather get my GIAC, exhaust and lower the car before spending four grand or more on wheels - come on, I have to get my priorities straight! fast before pretty!
-and I haven't gotten a car yet, but I am not a patient person, so now that I have decided to get one, I will work diligently until I find what I want (and when will the first 08s be available?)
Old 03-15-2007, 02:33 AM
Solo1111
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by dolt
I swear I saw a thread somewhere where someone had ordered them on their car but maybe I am wrong
-atomic80 - so did you use your stock tires then, or did you opt for new ones? were you able to easily sell your old wheels to offset the cost? I love the wheels, but don't want to spend a ton of cash on them - I would rather get my GIAC, exhaust and lower the car before spending four grand or more on wheels - come on, I have to get my priorities straight! fast before pretty!
-and I haven't gotten a car yet, but I am not a patient person, so now that I have decided to get one, I will work diligently until I find what I want (and when will the first 08s be available?)
I just put down an order for a TT and asked my dealer about the RS wheels. He said they are very expensive and recommended me to keep the standard 19" wheels for now. He quoted around $4k for a set through the parts department.

I also enquired about the 08 TT whether there is an option to pick wheels other than the standard ones. Again, he said no and in fact 08 TT are no different to 07 other than the price increase. I am not sure this is really true, perhaps someone can validate?
Old 03-15-2007, 04:14 PM
dolt
Instructor

I'll let you know if I find out anything different - I am currently looking into this with the dealer
Old 03-20-2007, 01:15 AM
golfguy
Racer

Default gt3 rs wheels - $3700 (new take-offs)

http://www.6speedonline.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=77177
Arling ****
(310)231-3328
contact@lucentmotor.com

Quick Reply: GT3 RS wheels