Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Intro and Car ordering

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2006, 01:08 AM
atomic80
Pro

Received 12 Likes on 3 Posts

Oh btw...I have the carbon fiber package on order which is why I elected to go with the same one from TechArt. Is yours also going to have the circular 3 spoke center or the "V" type multifunction?

You came up with a very nice combination there! You will be very happy with the combination that you're getting. The LSD really does make a difference! I drove several versions. Tip, manual, non-LSD, LSD, etc. The best version IMHO was the manual LSD with sport chrono version.
Old 08-25-2006, 03:14 AM
Whoopsy
Rennlist Member

Received 1,274 Likes on 528 Posts

I will keep your offer in mind but I have been having second thoughts on getting the manual as I really want to keep my CLS55 and the only way to do it is to get a tip version and get rid of my wife's CLK500. I haven't decided on which car I am picking up and I probably won't make a decision until the manual one arrives.

To be honest, I think the CLS55 is the perfect car period atm, power, speed, beauty and room for people and stuff. Ever siince I started driving there isn't a single car that come close to how much I love it, not even the 2 C4S that I had.

Another reason was that I kinda want the carbon interior and the 2-tone interior that I ordered, so I am kinda torn between having a car that is 90% of was I wanted or waiting another 4 months for a car that is 100% what I wanted.

My Turbo is going to be a daily driver and would probably see no track days, so I am actually looking for a GT and that makes the transmission or LSD a secondary objective, it's nice to have a LSD and 6-speed but it not a requirement. (Plus my wife have been going no-stop about not getting the 6-speed)

Quick Reply: Intro and Car ordering