Notices
997 Turbo Forum 2005-2012
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

anyone in Bay Area, CA with Europipe or aftermarket exhaust installed?

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2023, 01:23 AM
skyline23
Instructor

Received 20 Likes on 7 Posts
Default anyone in Bay Area, CA with Europipe or aftermarket exhaust installed?

I just picked up a 997.1TT this weekend, and love everything about the car, except for the engine/exhaust note, or lack thereof. Honestly I feel like if I could improve the exhaust note a bit, it would be the perfect car for me. From what I have gathered from this forum and some Youtube videos, it seems like a Europipe exhaust might be exactly what I am looking for. Unfortunately, most of the Youtube videos show what the car sounds like outside the car, where I only really care about what it sounds like from inside the cabin. Before buying one, I was really hoping to be able to hear what it sounds like in real life.
So If anyone is in the Bay Area and has this exhaust (or another aftermarket exhaust that you have been able to pass smog with) and is willing to help out, I would love to meet up one morning and buy you a coffee and hear what what the exhaust sounds like in person. I can meet at a location convenient for you and would only need to hear it for like a 2 minute trip around the block or maybe one freeway exit loop. Please send me a PM if you live in the Bay Area and are interested in helping out, I would really appreciate it! Thanks in advance!

Last edited by skyline23; 12-04-2023 at 01:44 AM.
Old 12-04-2023, 06:39 AM
stef@europipe
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 341 Likes on 158 Posts

Congrats on your 997 Turbo and thanks for your interest in our exhaust systems.
We’ve sold many in California over the years and I can help you getting in touch with a couple of our customers in your area.
Feel free to reach out.
stef@europipe.be
Old 12-04-2023, 01:18 PM
Iconel
Rennlist Member

Received 18 Likes on 10 Posts

LOVE my Stage 1 Europipe. Stef is awesome to work with, as well.
Old 12-04-2023, 05:07 PM
Terry Adams
Rennlist Member

Received 891 Likes on 533 Posts

I would gladly help with my Stage 1, but moved 12 years ago.
70K miles on the EP1 now. Love it.
Old 12-05-2023, 09:31 PM
emx620
7th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by skyline23
I just picked up a 997.1TT this weekend, and love everything about the car, except for the engine/exhaust note, or lack thereof. Honestly I feel like if I could improve the exhaust note a bit, it would be the perfect car for me. From what I have gathered from this forum and some Youtube videos, it seems like a Europipe exhaust might be exactly what I am looking for. Unfortunately, most of the Youtube videos show what the car sounds like outside the car, where I only really care about what it sounds like from inside the cabin. Before buying one, I was really hoping to be able to hear what it sounds like in real life.
So If anyone is in the Bay Area and has this exhaust (or another aftermarket exhaust that you have been able to pass smog with) and is willing to help out, I would love to meet up one morning and buy you a coffee and hear what what the exhaust sounds like in person. I can meet at a location convenient for you and would only need to hear it for like a 2 minute trip around the block or maybe one freeway exit loop. Please send me a PM if you live in the Bay Area and are interested in helping out, I would really appreciate it! Thanks in advance!
Just got done installing my Europipe stage 1 exhaust this weekend on my 997.1TT, happy to show you it. I am based in San Jose! I am a new user so I don't think I am able to PM you.

Last edited by emx620; 12-05-2023 at 09:32 PM.

Quick Reply: anyone in Bay Area, CA with Europipe or aftermarket exhaust installed?