Sponsored by:

Rennkit Eram Satisfied Customer

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2018, 05:59 PM
RoscOtis
Intermediate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Rennkit Eram Satisfied Customer

After much thought I decided to go with the 4" ERam kit. Thanks to Dave for the excellent customer service. I didn't have many questions but his response was quick. I'm happy I went this route vs. the OEM set up. I never have to deal with hydraulic fluid leaking everywhere again!

Unedited Review:

Upon initial inspection of the product I liked the quality of the actuators. You can tell they are well thought out. I didn't even have to re"clock" mine. They actually fit perfect. I watched Dave's video and just kept pausing at each step. The wiring was easy and the mounting similar. My only question was the spoiler seemed a bit "wobbly" at full extension. I talked to Dave and he's aware of it but rest assured the spoiler is going nowhere! It is mounted soundly and works to perfection! I drove my car 110 miles on Saturday and it never once had an issue. It's nice to see that dual foil spoiler working like it was designed to do!

This is as close to "bolt on" as it gets! Now I'm not getting paid to say this nor do I know Dave in any way but I'm telling you if you want to do away with that derelict antiquated hydraulic ram spoiler for good this is the way to go! For under $2K which is half the OEM setup this requires little thought!

I've seen other actuators out there but they seem inferior and are never designed specifically for your model 911. I didn't want to waste time with my machine shop making this bracket or this mount. This is quick, simple and easy!

Old 04-17-2018, 09:19 AM
RennKit-Dave
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 169 Likes on 116 Posts

Glad we could help out!
http://rennkit.com/
  • Patented eRam Kit™ for 996/997 Turbo & Carrera GT wings
  • Cal*Cool™ - brake cooling 996/997 / Bluetooth Retrofit Kit™ for 1998-2011 cars / Wing Extenders™ 987 Cayman / 997 Turbo
  • AUTO-BLiP for MT / Function F1RST Shift ***** / Girodisc 2-piece rotors / OS Giken LSD / Phenix suspension / Zunsport grills / 997/987 switches/PCM ***** / Border Coilovers

Quick Reply: Rennkit Eram Satisfied Customer