Received 207 Likes on 95 Posts

Gorgeous GT3!
Old 07-11-2016, 02:54 PM
gmgracing
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 448 Likes on 267 Posts

Very nice! Looks like you have a couple younger fans as well. Given your laundry list of past cars, your positive impression is high praise.

sales@gmgracing.com
www.gmgracing.com

facebook l instagram l youtube l twitter

Porsche | Audi | Ferrari | Lamborghini | McLaren
Performance Tuning | Motorsport | Factory Service

Pirelli World Challege Race Team GT/GTA/GTS/TC
Pirelli GT3 Cup Trophy USA
Porsche Motorsport — Audi Sport Customer Racing — Lamborghini Super Trofeo Series
Old 07-12-2016, 01:19 AM
blackoutz
Instructor

Received 71 Likes on 27 Posts

I will admit that up until now my 1994 NSX has been the best platform I've ever driven. From what I understand I have to have patience with this new platform in order to understand it. I look forward to driving it in a controlled atmosphere to learn some of it limits.

My GMG center section exhaust gets here tomm so I'm looking forward to the improved exhaust note.

Originally Posted by gmgracing
Very nice! Looks like you have a couple younger fans as well. Given your laundry list of past cars, your positive impression is high praise.
Old 07-12-2016, 01:35 PM
gmgracing
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 448 Likes on 267 Posts

Originally Posted by blackoutz
I will admit that up until now my 1994 NSX has been the best platform I've ever driven. From what I understand I have to have patience with this new platform in order to understand it. I look forward to driving it in a controlled atmosphere to learn some of it limits.

My GMG center section exhaust gets here tomm so I'm looking forward to the improved exhaust note.

Well, good luck when you get the chance to take it to the track! That center section should help to raise a couple hairs.
Old 07-12-2016, 02:34 PM
ftlaud911
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Congrads! Nice looking GT3. You have a classic raw Porsche and you will forever be changed in a positive aspect. Get out and put some miles on it. The feeling never wears off.

Your going to love the GMG exhaust. Nothing like the 5K to redline sound.
Just an FYI - the exhaust even with the valve open will close around 1800 and will reopen automatically around 5K rpm. If you push the button it will only be noticed on idle-1800. If you don't push the button it will open up at 5k rpm automatically.
Old 07-12-2016, 10:27 PM
blackoutz
Instructor

Thanks for the heads up on the exhaust valve. UPS dropped it off on my door so it should be there when I get off work. Im going to try to install it myself but if it looks to involved I'll leave it to the professionals.

Blaine

Originally Posted by ftlaud911
Congrads! Nice looking GT3. You have a classic raw Porsche and you will forever be changed in a positive aspect. Get out and put some miles on it. The feeling never wears off.

Your going to love the GMG exhaust. Nothing like the 5K to redline sound.
Just an FYI - the exhaust even with the valve open will close around 1800 and will reopen automatically around 5K rpm. If you push the button it will only be noticed on idle-1800. If you don't push the button it will open up at 5k rpm automatically.
Old 07-19-2016, 03:31 AM
blackoutz
Instructor

I got the car fully detailed with the C-Quartz sealant. This is an amazing process and cannot express how great the car came out. After my detailer spent 21 hours on it I hardly recognized the car. The paint is now completely decontaminated and looks flawless. I would recommend this to anyone that wants to bring back that day 1 show and shine!!

I also installed some LED Dectane taillights which I thought was a must have after seeing them. They make the car look a lot more current and up to date in my opinion.

Last thing to do this week will be to install the GMG exhaust I purchased. I am really looking forward to hearing how it sounds. Most people say this will be the best mod I will purchase.
Old 07-19-2016, 03:42 AM
blackoutz
Instructor

pics.....
Attached Images       
Old 07-19-2016, 03:46 AM
blackoutz
Instructor

more pics.....
Attached Images    
Old 07-19-2016, 07:59 PM
Modena 1
Burning Brakes

Received 35 Likes on 14 Posts

Looks great dude. Black is sexy. I like the silver wheels on black too.

There is something so crisp and clean about the narrow body gt3.
Old 07-20-2016, 11:52 AM
blackoutz
Instructor

Thanks a lot man. I plan to probably powdercoat the rims gun metal grey but loving it for now.

Quick Reply: Greeting!!! I'm officially a GT3 Owner.