Old 05-16-2016, 10:33 PM
Jamie@dundonmotorsports
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 354 Likes on 197 Posts
Default Dundon Motorsports Update

Hi Guys,

Lots going on behind the scenes at DMS headquarters. We have the shop in what's called a "soft" open. City wants to come back and see us in action before our official opening, so we're getting things setup to for that. We've moved exhaust production to our new shop location, been working to get the website up, dyno is here, dyno cell to be built and installed by middle of summer (we'll run it without for now), and most importantly we've brought some very talented people on to help us!

First, Justin Wilson has joined our team. Justin comes to us after many years at Cantrell Motorsports. He's a long time Porsche guy, Porsche GT car owner, owned and raced a cup car up Pikes Peak (and we will be going back, maybe in a GT4, maybe in a 991!), a quick driver and super nice, honest guy! Justin will be helping us handle sales and marketing for our aftermarket parts division, includes all the exhausts, custom airboxes, plenums, tunes etc... He'll introduce himself soon.

For those of you local to the Northwest we've also brought John Desimone on part time, growing to full time as a Technician/Sales Advisor. John's a seasoned Porsche tech and his specialty is suspensions and setup, in fact he's a crew chief for one of the teams that competes at the 25hr of Thunderhill.

We're pushing to catch up on 991 GT3/RS Race Exhausts that are backordered, then onto 991 Catted and GT4 exhausts (finally!). And with the added help, and being in our new facility, things will start coming much faster!

Thank you for all of your support and we look forward to continuing to humbly serve the Porsche GT car community!

Jamie
Old 05-17-2016, 01:53 AM
P.J.S.
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Love it
Old 05-17-2016, 06:31 AM
a_Y
Racer

Received 22 Likes on 7 Posts

what about the 997 catted!
Old 05-17-2016, 10:20 AM
robbieracer
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by a_Y
what about the 997 catted!
+1
Old 05-17-2016, 02:33 PM
Jamie@dundonmotorsports
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 354 Likes on 197 Posts

It's in the works as well!
Old 05-26-2016, 12:06 PM
Patrick@dundonmotorsports
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Jamie@dundonmotorsports
Hi Guys,

Lots going on behind the scenes at DMS headquarters. We have the shop in what's called a "soft" open. City wants to come back and see us in action before our official opening, so we're getting things setup to for that. We've moved exhaust production to our new shop location, been working to get the website up, dyno is here, dyno cell to be built and installed by middle of summer (we'll run it without for now), and most importantly we've brought some very talented people on to help us!

First, Justin Wilson has joined our team. Justin comes to us after many years at Cantrell Motorsports. He's a long time Porsche guy, Porsche GT car owner, owned and raced a cup car up Pikes Peak (and we will be going back, maybe in a GT4, maybe in a 991!), a quick driver and super nice, honest guy! Justin will be helping us handle sales and marketing for our aftermarket parts division, includes all the exhausts, custom airboxes, plenums, tunes etc... He'll introduce himself soon.

For those of you local to the Northwest we've also brought John Desimone on part time, growing to full time as a Technician/Sales Advisor. John's a seasoned Porsche tech and his specialty is suspensions and setup, in fact he's a crew chief for one of the teams that competes at the 25hr of Thunderhill.

We're pushing to catch up on 991 GT3/RS Race Exhausts that are backordered, then onto 991 Catted and GT4 exhausts (finally!). And with the added help, and being in our new facility, things will start coming much faster!

Thank you for all of your support and we look forward to continuing to humbly serve the Porsche GT car community!

Jamie
Thanks for the intro Jamie!

Hey guys! I'm really excited to be a part of the Dundon Motorsports team and I'm looking forward to working with all of you in the future.

Here's my quick BIO:
I was the General Manager at Cantrell Motorsports for the last 3 years and have probably sold roll bars and harnesses to a few of you. I recently moved to Phoenix, AZ to be closer to family and to enjoy the nicer weather. I have worked on pro racing teams in Champ Car, American Touring Car Series, Nascar Truck Series, and did a 5 year stint with a privately owned Vintage Porsche and Ferrari collection. I currently own a GT4 and just sold my 996 GT3 Cup that I raced at the Pikes Peak Hillclimb last June.

I'm as anxious as you are to test the new GT4 products that are under developement, and I'm really excited to see how popular the 991 GT3 products are and to see the kind of power that their producing.

I am here to answer all of your questions and to be of any assistance that you may need, so please feel free to reply to me on RL, email or by phone.

Have a great day!

Justin Wilson
Dundon Motorsports
206-465-4753
justin@dundonmotorsports.com

Quick Reply: Dundon Motorsports Update