Sponsored by: Porsche North Houston

Anyone with durametric cable local to atlanta

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2015, 09:09 AM
KDAWG97M3
Rennlist Member

Received 46 Likes on 31 Posts
Default Anyone with durametric cable local to atlanta

Hey guy I just received delivery of my .1 GT3 and during the PPI process and in speaking with the owner, it needs new TPMS and I have struggled with this system in my E90 as well. I want to "turn it off" and know that it it can be coded by a durametric to do so. I was hoping someone local could help me today or tomorrow. I would compensate one for their time. Please let me know if you can help!!

Thank you
Old 07-12-2015, 11:20 AM
jackb911
Rennlist Member

Received 154 Likes on 56 Posts

If you can't find anyone locally with a Durametric - it has to be the Pro version - Goldcrest Motorsports in Kennesaw has a PIWIS and can do it for you. I had the same TPS issue on mine and had it deactivated at Goldcrest when it was there for an alignment and corner balance. GREAT shop, nice people!

Here's the link to their website: http://www.goldcrestmotorsports.com/
Old 07-12-2015, 03:52 PM
Spyerx
Rennlist Member

Received 1,827 Likes on 1,112 Posts

Check PM
Old 07-12-2015, 10:54 PM
KDAWG97M3
Rennlist Member

Received 46 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by jackb911
If you can't find anyone locally with a Durametric - it has to be the Pro version - Goldcrest Motorsports in Kennesaw has a PIWIS and can do it for you. I had the same TPS issue on mine and had it deactivated at Goldcrest when it was there for an alignment and corner balance. GREAT shop, nice people!

Here's the link to their website: http://www.goldcrestmotorsports.com/
Yep have spoken to Mike, probably will take it tot them this week to do it. Thanks!

Originally Posted by Spyerx
Check PM
Thank you so much for taking the time to PM me that info. I really appreciate it
Old 07-13-2015, 01:50 PM
ngng
Drifting

Received 308 Likes on 187 Posts

Originally Posted by KDAWG97M3
Hey guy I just received delivery of my .1 GT3 and during the PPI process and in speaking with the owner, it needs new TPMS and I have struggled with this system in my E90 as well. I want to "turn it off" and know that it it can be coded by a durametric to do so. I was hoping someone local could help me today or tomorrow. I would compensate one for their time. Please let me know if you can help!!

Thank you
ill rent u mine if you cant find a local

Quick Reply: Anyone with durametric cable local to atlanta