Sponsored by: Porsche North Houston

2010 GT3 RS for Sale

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2015, 04:25 PM
z06801
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by kfitzpat9
Thanks everyone for your positive comments! Any cup cars out there for trade:-)
What are you looking for? Leigh2 here on rennlist has a fresh ready to go cup for sale, send him a pm for details. Just saw it this weekend. I would rather he just come down and race with us of course Beautiful car! Btw
Old 04-04-2015, 05:35 PM
Spyerx
Rennlist Member

Received 1,838 Likes on 1,119 Posts

Thanks for the info on the cup and I'm thinking 997.1 or 2 , but need to do more homework as this would be my first cup...Yippee! I'm concerned about the cost of ownership/rebuild but only plan on taking it to the track 5-8 days a years, so I figured I'd get plenty of years out of it.
Strong suggestion to come to the festival of speed at autoclub speedway next weekend. There will be a lot of cups there and you can talk to the guys that own and maintain them. And understand the differences of the years, etc.

You could also show your rs with a for sale sign on it there.
Old 04-04-2015, 09:07 PM
kfitzpat9
Rennlist Member

Received 57 Likes on 21 Posts

That's great advice! But, as I have 4 kids under 17, I suspect my weekend will be dedicated to the "Festival of SOCCER!" But, one of the kids game is out that way, so maybe I could just disappear during half-time. My wife would be like, where's Dad?
Old 04-04-2015, 09:15 PM
Spyerx
Rennlist Member

That's great advice! But, as I have 4 kids under 17, I suspect my weekend will be dedicated to the "Festival of SOCCER!" But, one of the kids game is out that way, so maybe I could just disappear during half-time. My wife would be like, where's Dad?
Bring them with!
It's friday, saturday, sunday.
in fontucky
Old 04-04-2015, 09:37 PM
cheechs
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What about a 2011 turbo s cab for trade
Old 04-04-2015, 11:32 PM
dsu*
Burning Brakes

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

interested in a loaded 2013 McLaren MP4-12C Convertible Grey/Orange in trade + cash?
Old 04-05-2015, 02:54 AM
mooty
GT3 player par excellence
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 5,811 Likes on 2,381 Posts

^brother, you need to learn to buy real manly cars.
i wouldn't trade my bicycle with that things. P1, maybe, i give you my cipo if you add a few bux with the mac
Old 04-05-2015, 10:27 PM
kfitzpat9
Rennlist Member

Default MP4-12C and 911 CAB

Thank you both for the offers to trade for the GT3RS, but I'm not a big fan of convertibles for the following reasons:

1) Weight- Extra weight means less fastness
2) Freckles- I'm Irish and if in the sun for more that 84 seconds, my white Irish skin turns pink, then bright red.
3) Hair- In Los Angeles, it's all about the looks and image, especially the hair. I simply can't have the wind blowing a hair out of place before ordering my Starbucks non-fat Chai Venti Latte tripleshot with a splenda.

Seriously, thanks for the trade offers and keep them coming!
Old 04-05-2015, 10:48 PM
mooty
Lifetime Rennlist

hair?
I quit brushing my hair and shave when I
remember. it did Magnus good.... and the messier u look
the higher up
the chain u are at FB or goog
Old 04-07-2015, 02:16 AM
kyrocks
Rennlist Member

Received 418 Likes on 217 Posts

Must have been the wheels I sold you, they blew my motor too!
Old 04-07-2015, 02:42 AM
kfitzpat9
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by mooty
hair?
I quit brushing my hair and shave when I
remember. it did Magnus good.... and the messier u look
the higher up
the chain u are at FB or goog
I'm not sure which is more impressive, Mooty's knowledge and experience with Porsches, or his ability to entertain? We may need to take a poll to find out.

Off topic, here's a random question I received today when trying to sell my car and I'm not joking. Can you fit a set of golf clubs in the back of your car if you have a roll cage? At first, I thought the question was strange at best, but it got me thinking, so I tried to stick them in there. It turns out, they do fit and maybe we could all work on our golf swing in between driving sessions.

If no time for that, we could always launch ***** at the higher level run groups as they think they are better than everyone else anyway. It could be considered inclement weather training. I could just imagine the conversation from the driver to the crew chief being something like "Hey, I know it's 105 degrees out on the track, but I swear I just saw golf ball size hail faliing from the sky" followed by "and why is Mooty grinning at me while holding a 9 iron on turn 8?"

So, with that, I say we keep the extra set of tires at home, and make room for the golf sticks in the back or our rides.

Thoughts?
Attached Images  
Old 04-07-2015, 03:32 AM
dsu*
Burning Brakes

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

I'm not sure which is more impressive, Mooty's knowledge and experience with Porsches, or his ability to entertain? We may need to take a poll to find out.

Off topic, here's a random question I received today when trying to sell my car and I'm not joking. Can you fit a set of golf clubs in the back of your car if you have a roll cage? At first, I thought the question was strange at best, but it got me thinking, so I tried to stick them in there. It turns out, they do fit and maybe we could all work on our golf swing in between driving sessions.

If no time for that, we could always launch ***** at the higher level run groups as they think they are better than everyone else anyway. It could be considered inclement weather training. I could just imagine the conversation from the driver to the crew chief being something like "Hey, I know it's 105 degrees out on the track, but I swear I just saw golf ball size hail faliing from the sky" followed by "and why is Mooty grinning at me while holding a 9 iron on turn 8?"

So, with that, I say we keep the extra set of tires at home, and make room for the golf sticks in the back or our rides.

Thoughts?
Love it! I'm all for it. Golf and Cars, top two hobbies of mine.
Old 04-07-2015, 01:36 PM
Texas RS
Rennlist Member

Received 13 Likes on 6 Posts

kfitz,

The first part of the question was easy, yes the clubs will fit in the back with a roll cage, but you went the extra step to actually prove they can go back there in a golf bag...
Old 04-07-2015, 11:49 PM
mooty
Lifetime Rennlist

Thoughts?
played a round every morning in grad school from never golf with cavity back to 2 handicap with MP14 in 3 years. then wife finished med school wonders why i gotot work at 5am every day with weir looking shoes..... threw clubs out the window. haven't touched golf for 16 years. 45" driver fits?

golf, porsche, good food after a round watching the kids slave over BBS wheels cleaning and waxing. life aint gonna get any better.
Old 04-08-2015, 01:54 AM
Spyerx
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by mooty

golf, porsche, good food after a round watching the kids slave over BBS wheels cleaning and waxing. life aint gonna get any better.
How much per wheel? I have 8 e88 that need a polish and good scrub. Bring staff to buttonwillow?

Quick Reply: 2010 GT3 RS for Sale