If only Alex ran Porsche.
Old 03-27-2014, 12:24 AM
mooty
GT3 player par excellence
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 5,735 Likes on 2,347 Posts

Originally Posted by stevecolletti
that would be bad news. the porsches would be perfect, then we have no need to complain on RL, no drama to watch, not coolant pipes to fix or stuff to burn up.... life would be boring...
Old 03-27-2014, 12:32 PM
bmwtye
Rennlist Member

Received 127 Likes on 81 Posts

Originally Posted by mooty
that would be bad news. the porsches would be perfect, then we have no need to complain on RL, no drama to watch, not coolant pipes to fix or stuff to burn up.... life would be boring...
But gt3s would be at least 4.1
Old 03-28-2014, 01:34 PM
sharkster
Addict
Rennlist Member

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 85 Likes on 38 Posts

they could have had more stuff but alex only make and sell good stuff. lots of not so good stuff out there.
The only stuff I have is plastic sharks

Originally Posted by Spyerx
^^^

Its like going to a top michelin star restaurant, prix fix menu, compared to cheesecake factory that hands you a friggen book for a menu and it's a process of elimination to find something to eat and it will probably suck anyway. Chef knows what's best, expert guidance, that's what I want to eat.
LOL wow thanks man. And well James is the cook... Poor guy never gets out of the kitchen. Ever! I'm just the official slacker/runner around here

Originally Posted by mepps
hint hint.....if only alex would sell sharky t-shirts and hats.....I'd buy!
Shame on me I know. Our marketing is well.. lacking. No shirts, hats.. we need help there to get this done. Actually after this trip we had some ideas. I promise we'll make something soon

Originally Posted by WSH
Kudos to Alex and Sharkwerks !!!!!!!!

After my post above, Alex reached out to rectify the issues I had with the SW exhaust.
Even from the other side of the country he worked to make it right.

+1 to everything said, great outfit that stands behind their products.

Bill
Hey anytime Bill! I might be a Limey-Yank-Porsche nerd but I'm here

Originally Posted by MJSpeed
+1

They're great to work with!!
And so are you sir!

Originally Posted by kormaster
+1 - Alex and Dan are great people... great products... and good business ethics... not many has good business ethics these days... i think some of us has had bad experiences else where. I have a sign on my head "Dumb guy here" People take advantage of my stupidity. SW took care of me when I was lost.
Aw thanks kornmaster. I highly doubt you have that sign because you're in THE right car. Anyone with their hands on a gt3 stick, steering wheel and clutch pedal is a smart cookie in our book. A dying breed sadly but one that needs to be treated with respect, kindness and awe

try Joel Robuchon, bring big wallet. but even stingy wife of mine was happy to pay. kids friendly, well if you are in command of your kids like i do. u got to try it.

after you buy 30 exhausts, you get t shirt free

man, it takes ten GPS to get you un-lost buddy.
let me know when the bow tie arrives. much more exciting than Rs,
Haha that's why you have TWO t-shirts eh? Man how many gt3s does it take to convince Porsche that if Mooty buys at least 10% of all production cars maybe they should just LET HIM BLOODY ORDER A MOOTY-SPEC-EDITION car the way he wants it!?!?

Haha that would probably be Porsche's worst nightmare! An unqualified ex-dot-com'er, journo, British-****** @ Porsche? Actually Porsche NA were _very_ nice, kind and encouraging when we meet them two weeks ago. In fact, they seemed to be a lot like us on here very much. At least the people out in the field do. They are a lot like us but indeed there's powers that be, financials etc.. that get in the way of having cars the way we want them all the time.

Originally Posted by bmwtye
But gt3s would be at least 4.1
All I do is break cars

Guys seriously it took me a long time to respond to this (sorry). I'm just really touched and very grateful for all the time, advice, friendships and things I've learned by you guys taking us in. I know Dan & James want to kill me at least five days out of every week but they are my two favorite sharks and while I can't speak totally for them... they dig you guys and GT3s like nothing else.
Old 03-28-2014, 01:37 PM
sharkster
Addict
Rennlist Member

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Steve I think I would like you as my boss. I don't know how they would ever take a slacker like me but we could together bankrupt them And besides all I do is break stuff
Old 03-28-2014, 06:17 PM
stevecolletti
Three Wheelin'

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

There's always a need for someone who can break anything.
Old 03-28-2014, 10:34 PM
sharkster
Addict
Rennlist Member

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

There's always a need for someone who can break anything.
I broke one of only three 1Ghz Pentium III's in existence at the time. That _does_ make me qualified to break things It wasn't my fault I overclocked it because they left the voltage and clock/throttle multipliers unlocked in the BIOS for me
Old 03-30-2014, 03:12 AM
nochain19
Instructor

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by mepps
hint hint.....if only alex would sell sharky t-shirts and hats.....I'd buy!
+1

Quick Reply: Kudos: SharkWerks Customer Service