Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Porsche North Houston

Sexy new Panorama magazine.

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2013, 12:35 AM
TRAKCAR
Rennlist Member

Received 1,626 Likes on 754 Posts

Just read the August issue. Great magazine, articles, story's and opinions.

Thanks to the people at Panorama..
Old 08-16-2013, 01:12 AM
sharkster
Addict
Rennlist Member

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 85 Likes on 38 Posts

Originally Posted by NJ-GT
It must be Mr. Excellence's influence.
+1
Old 09-20-2013, 11:18 PM
Carrera GT
Wordsmith
Rennlist Member

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

A strange thing happened today: A magazine arrived, mixed into my "in" tray of mail. An even stranger thing: I picked it up. Who does that, these days?! I mean, it's vulgar. It's uncultivated and crude. People just don't resort to magazines anymore. It's just not done.

But there I was, just moments ago, "taking matters into my own hands" (so to speak) and making no apologies about it.

I ripped off the plain wrapper, and proceeded to enjoy myself, right there. Let the world stand still -- it's Friday afternoon, the work is done and I want for things that can be found in few places on this green Earth.

In this modern age, if you listen to the likes of Jon Stewart on the The Daily Show, you'd take it from him, that men and women alike get their fill of "entertainment" on the Internet and no longer feel the need to order glossy magazines full of exciting photography. No longer do we make thin pretenses of "I read it for the articles." But here I am, unashamedly shunning the Web for all it's flash video instant gratification. I am reading the articles. Well, I have to admit, some of the photos did catch my eye.

September Panorama. Porsche 911 50.

And if you want some really lurid, graphic, video, check out the coathanger in this:

Quick Reply: Sexy new Panorama magazine.