Sponsored by: Porsche North Houston

Question about allocation/deposit

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2013, 02:34 PM
Mike in CA
Race Director

Received 129 Likes on 68 Posts

Originally Posted by mooty
some dealers dont care about multiple repeat customer, say 30+ cars .....
see signature
I almost bought my 2nd Porsche from them years ago. Sounds like I should be glad I didn't....
Old 02-22-2013, 12:35 AM
speedoflight
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

getting #1 spot is tough to do in the bay area. there's a lot of #3 spots available though. most everyone seems to be 3rd in line. i was 3rd in line back in early 07 along with another person who was also #3. had to go elsewhere to get it. however, dealer never did cash my $1k check deposit. come to think of it, i never got the check back.
Old 02-22-2013, 02:52 AM
mooty
GT3 player par excellence
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 5,700 Likes on 2,342 Posts

Originally Posted by sunnyr
Haha, I gather you are the #1, congrats .

ps. Do you mind posting/PMing me the reason for your signature about Carlson? Just curious. But it definitely played a part in me not calling them first.

pps. Just saw your second post, guess they bumped you - not cool. Good thing I stayed away.
no, i am not #1
pretty much the entire bay area p car community knows my beef with carlsen. it's not just a bump. if i have to write it down, the post will jam up the entire web site, it's that long. suffice to say you have to be fkg stupid to buy from them. i provided them chance to make it up. but they wont do it.... well...

and of course, those who knows me knows that it takes a lot to **** me off. but when i do.....it takes a lot more to un-**** me.

plus those who buys from the dealer in redwood city will no longer be on speaking terms with mooty... you know like being "de-friended" in real life as well as on line ...

so tread carefully....

finally their parts prices are a lot higher than either michael stead or fremont.

Quick Reply: Question about allocation/deposit