Sponsored by: Porsche North Houston

997 GT3 LED Tail Lights Alpine INE-S920 Nav Upgrade DYN Audio X362

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2013, 07:01 PM
DELREYCUSTOMS
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 997 GT3 LED Tail Lights Alpine INE-S920 Nav Upgrade DYN Audio X362

Music By Wild Club - Colour Download on iTunes!

This is our Stage 3 Porsche Audio and Navigation Upgrade that is Featured on Rennlist and

We do all our own fabrication in house and can ship anywhere in the USA and Canada
We are the Porsche Experts on audio upgrades and PCM replacements. We have packages to help out the DYI'er and for the professional installer.

The Alpine INE-S920HD has everything you need through its 6.1-inch WVGA touch-screen monitor: A customizable My Favorites screen, built-in HD Radio, Bluetooth wireless technology and 3D Navigation. Plus you get Pandora and SiriusXM compatibility. All this amazing technology at your fingertips and it comes in the easiest to use AVN unit on the market. The INE-S920HD also features Visual Enhancement, a new technology that provides a more balanced picture, not over-emphasizing dark or light areas, so movies are seen with greater clarity. All of the graphics are crisp and clean for your viewing pleasure.

Overview

6.1” WVGA High Resolution Touch Control Display
50 Watts x 4
3 4-Volt Pre-amp Outputs
DVD, AAC, MP3, Divx Playback
My Favorites Function
Built-in i-Personalize Sound Settings
Built-in Navigation w/ 3D & 2D mapping
Bluetooth Hands-Free Calling & Audio Streaming
Android™, Blackberry®, and iPhone Pandora Control
Works with iPod and iPhone
Built-in HD Radio® w/ iTunes Tagging
SiriusXM SXV200 Tuner Ready
Fave Your 8 for Quick Access

The “My Favorites” screen lets you add, delete, drag and re-arrange shortcut keys (up to eight) for the features you use the most, such as:

Audio Sources (HD Radio™, Pandora®, iPod®)
Phone Settings (Most-dialed Contacts)
Navigation Commands (Favorite Destinations, Quick Place Search)
Your settings are kept as a personal profile linked to your phone via Bluetooth. The INE-S920HD loads your system preferences when your phone is connected, so you can quickly access the things you use the most by simply pressing the “star” button.

Do you share your vehicle with others? Set up “My Favorites” for up to two users on the INE-S920HD.

Tuning Has Never Been Easier

Tailor your vehicle’s sound setting parameters through the INE-S920HD’s built-in i-Personalize. Choose your vehicle type, upholstery type, number of speakers and speaker locations, and the INE-S920HD will calculate and apply the optimal sound settings for your vehicle. An online version of i-Personalize is available for even more detailed time-correction and sound tuning. Once your adjustments are made online, you can download the parameters to a USB drive and transfer the settings to the INE-S920HD.

15% discount of forum members avaiable, Video In Motion By Pass

Powered by DRC Media LLC & Al & Eds Autosound
Old 02-13-2013, 07:05 PM
DELREYCUSTOMS
Former Vendor

We Upgraded the Basic Focal Access 3 way 6 inch componets to DYN Audio X362 8" 3 way componets which is a uge upgrade only for the true audiophile

Old 02-13-2013, 07:06 PM
DELREYCUSTOMS
Former Vendor

Old 02-18-2013, 12:29 AM
Precision Auto
Former Vendor

Nice job guys! I'll need to bring you guys my shop car!
Old 02-18-2013, 09:49 AM
andrewgt3
Racer

Received 24 Likes on 20 Posts

Looks great guys. What are the options for us GT3'ers with oem nav? My understanding is you can only replace the headunit on this car if the current PCM is non-nav (like the one shown).

Andrew
Old 02-18-2013, 03:46 PM
DELREYCUSTOMS
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by andrewgt3
Looks great guys. What are the options for us GT3'ers with oem nav? My understanding is you can only replace the headunit on this car if the current PCM is non-nav (like the one shown).

Andrew
Nope i have the parts to remove the PCM NAV and allow an aftermarket radio to be installed

Most of the PCM NAV are fiber optic and we sell the kit and the fiber module for 750.00 + shipping with the porsche logo dash kit

and I give a 15% discount to forum members if the buy the alpine nav from us as well or kenwood. IMO alpine is the best right now.

Here some package pricing including the discount and shipping

Stage 1

INE-S920HD,
Sirius,
30-pin Ipod,
Alpine Back up camera (HCE-C104)
Nav TV 997-HUR
SiIver Dash Kit with Porsche Logo

Total 1940.00 inc Shipping
(add 200.00 For INE-W927HD)

Stage 2

INE-S920HD
Sirius
Ipod Cable
JL Audio XD600/6
Focal PolyGlass P165V33
Focal Polyglass PS 100
Wire Install Amp kit Stinger
Alpine HCE-C104 Camera
Porsche Sliver Dash Install Kit

Total 3170.00 Inc Shipping
(ADD 200.00 For INE-W927HD)

Stage 3

Same as Stage 2
DRC Sub (2) 6W3V34
Upgrade Amp XD700/5 (instead of the XD600/6)

Total Shipped 4000.00 Inc Shipping

Stage 4

INE-S920HD
Sirius
Ipod Cable
JL Audio HD900/5
DynAudio 8 inch 3 way Componet
Focal Polyglass PS100
Wire Install Amp kit Stinger
Alpine HCE-C104 Camera
Porsche Sliver Dash Install Kit
DRC Sub Box 2 6W3V34

TOTAL 5100.00 Shipped

All packages include the forum 15% discount, Video In Motion By Pass

Email Me For More Details I will post Video IN comments Below
Old 02-20-2013, 08:11 PM
DELREYCUSTOMS
Former Vendor

Default 2013 ALPINE G500 SOFTWARE UDATE INE-S920HD, INEW927HD, INEZ928HD

This firmware update is specifically intended for users with the Alpine INE-Z928HD, INE-W927HD and INE-S920HD AVN Systems and the IVE-W535HD AV Receiver. One firmware update per unit. This is not a navigation map update. If you are not sure if you need this update, please contact customer service for help.

Firmware Update v1.201 (INE-Z928HD, INE-W927HD, INE-S920HD and IVE-W535HD) Contents
Improves hands-free telephone user interface
Enables access of dial pad, history, recent calls at all times
How to update your INE-Z928HD, INE-W927HD, INE-S920HD or IVE-W535HD

Download instructions here:

Unzip the downloaded update file folder to a freshly formatted USB memory thumbdrive. Do not change the file name.
Connect USB memory thumbdrive to the USB connector of the INE-Z928HD, INE-W927HD, INE-S920HD or IVE-W535HD.
Press “OK” button when update message appears on the screen.

During the update, a progress bar will appear. It will take about 5 minutes to complete.

When the firmware update is finished, your INE-Z928HD, INE-W927HD, INE-S920HD or IVE-W535HD will restart automatically.
Turn off the vehicle’s ignition, remove the USB memory device and turn the ignition back on to finalize the firmware update. Confirm the firmware version number displayed as “1.201” (depending on your unit) in the Setup Menu of the INE-Z928HD, INE-W927HD, INE-S920HD or IVE-W535HD.
WARNING: This firmware update is specifically designed to work with units sold in the U.S. and Canada. Using this firmware update on units sold outside the U.S. and Canada will damage the unit. If you are not sure if you need this update, please contact customer service for help.

here is the link to take you direct to Alpine site http://alpine-usa.com/feeds/promo/13avupdate
Old 06-08-2013, 05:15 PM
DELREYCUSTOMS
Former Vendor

Default 997 PCM Upgrade Porsche Nav Tv HUR-997 with Steering Wheel Controls

Allows the retention of the factory BOSE Amplifier and speakers when adding an aftermarket radio to 911, Boxster and Cayman vehicles

Not compatible with 2005 911 Turbo / 996 Chassis with Black faced radio.

The MOST-HUR/997 provides audio integration into the stock amplified sound system, allowing the end-user to replace their factory radio with an aftermarket Navigation/DVD head unit, while retaining the factory amplifier and speakers. Installation is easy, with only 5 wires connected to the vehicle, an included antenna adapter and a MOST fiber optic extension. The MOST-HUR/997 supplies accessory power, illumination, VSS (vehicle speed pulse), foot brake, parking brake signals and infrared steering wheel commands to Kenwood or Alpine (only) aftermarket radios.

Note: If the vehicle does not have the Bose audio system, the speaker connections will need to be hardwired to the factory harness from the original radio. Also, the subwoofer in some vehicles uses a secondary amplifier, which also needs to be directly connected to the aftermarket radio.

A high-quality Double-DIN dash installation kit in either Black or Silver is also available, and is highly recommended for a professional looking install.

With a large 7" WVGA screen, My Favorites screen, easy sound setup, navigation and built-in Bluetooth® wireless technology, the INE-W927HD offers fast access to your favorite entertainment and information sources, and has several new features that can be tailored to you and your vehicle.

The Alpine INE-W927HD has everything you need through its 7-inch WVGA touch-screen monitor: A customizable My Favorites screen, built-in HD Radio tuner, Bluetooth® wireless technology and 3D Navigation. Plus you get Pandora and SiriusXM compatibility. All this amazing technology at your fingertips and it comes in the easiest to use AVN unit on the market. The INE-W927HD also features Visual Enhancement, a new technology that provides a more balanced picture, not over-emphasizing dark or light areas, so movies are seen with greater clarity. All of the graphics are crisp and clean for your viewing pleasure.

Overview

7" WVGA High Resolution Touch Control Display
50 Watts x 4
Three 4-Volt Pre-amp Outputs
CD/DVD, AAC, MP3, DivX Playback
My Favorites screen
Built-in Navigation w/ 3D & 2D mapping
Bluetooth® Hands-Free Calling & Audio Streaming
Android™, BlackBerry®, and iPhone® Pandora® Control
Works with iPod® and iPhone®
Built-in HD Radio™ w/ iTunes Tagging
SiriusXM SXV200 Tuner Ready
Steering Wheel Control compatible

http://www.ae-33.com
http://www.facebook.com/AEMarina33
http://www.twitter.com/delreycustoms
http://www.yelp.com/biz/al-and-eds-au...