2010 GT3 available in Nashua NH

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2012, 10:06 PM
Jake951
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts
Default 2010 GT3 available in Nashua NH

I was at Porsche of Nashua NH today for service and saw they had just taken in a 2010 GT3 in trade. In case anybody is interested, it has around 12k miles and is GT Metallic silver. The options I saw are PCCB's, full leather interior, nav, sport chrono, and it has the standard (non adaptive) sport seats. There may be other stuff I missed. The body looked perfect to my eye.

It's not yet posted on their Web site (http://www.porschenashua.com/index.htm) and I don't know the asking price. Contact Porsche of Nashua for more info.

Disclaimer: I have no affiliation with this dealer other than being a customer.
Old 09-14-2012, 10:38 AM
Jake951
Addict
Rennlist Member

Here is the newly posted Web link in case anybody is interested: http://www.porschenashua.com/certifi...2c204bcfac.htm.
Old 09-15-2012, 09:49 AM
Sweeper
Burning Brakes

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

I'm going to look at this today
Old 09-15-2012, 10:03 AM
TRAKCAR
Rennlist Member

Received 1,640 Likes on 762 Posts

Wow $110K with 12000 miles is steep.

Here's one for asking $96,000.00 with same miles, its the one I'd get if I was going to track it:
Hello, We have a 2010 White GT3 with 12800 miles. Car is a one owner car, always driven around florida, and garage kept. Car was always maintained by dealership and also Orbit. PCCBs were replaced for PFC rotors (brand new) and factory rotors (rear), and original PCCBs are not included with the sale. Car has full leather, sport chrono, nose lift, white center console. Front bumper and rocker panels were repainted due to rock chips. Car still under factory warranty.

This car is at Orbit, that's why I know.
I know the owner of the car, no expense spared.
Old 09-15-2012, 11:13 AM
Sweeper
Burning Brakes

Thanks Peter,

I thought the price was high, and I'm hoping for a deep discount. This car is CPO'd and I suspect between this and the new rubber raised the price.

Where is Orbit? I don't see a web site. Is this in Englewood?

THanks for the input today as I'm heading up there in an hour or so. The dealer told me he could go below 105 for it. Still seems high.

Love your car, but for me tracking is left for the formula ford. It's faster, cheaper and a ton of fun.
911's for me are just enjoyable weekend cars. If i get this car, I'll be doing some DE's only.

Thanks again,
Sincerely, Rob
Old 09-15-2012, 11:23 AM
TRAKCAR
Rennlist Member

Oops orbit is in Palm Beach, so figure another 1000 to ship it north unless you take it to Sebring and then drive home ;-)
Old 09-15-2012, 11:33 AM
Sweeper
Burning Brakes

Hey Peter I have a home in Fort Myers, so I'll look at the West Palm car right now. Thanks for the heads up. Who knows, maybe I'll leave it in FLA. and Keep the C2s for New England.

If I do buy I'll sign up for the Sebring DE. It's been a while since I've been there. Last time I was crewing on a F2000 pro team. I would love to feel all the bumps in P-car..

You're a great resource and I really appreciate you chiming in on this thread.

Take care,

Rob
Old 09-15-2012, 11:39 AM
TRAKCAR
Rennlist Member

Signed up Sebring Chin oct, nov, dec. then PBOC in jan and PCA feb
Old 09-15-2012, 06:47 PM
Sweeper
Burning Brakes

Okay, so I have a hold on the car. I need to sleep on it. Amazing sound, great power, tons of grip love the thing.

I think the throttle suffers from a lag/delay, but it would be easy to get used to. Do these have "fly by wire" throttle control? My 997.1 doesn't have this effect so it was immediately apparent to me

One of the most impressive aspects of the car are the brakes. I never realized how good the PCCB's are. smooth and positive. Not that the steel aren't, just a step above.

Another fantastic thing is the civility of the car, clutch isn't hard, plenty of torque to lug it around ( not that i do) quiet in the non-sport mode, but in sport + the hair on the back of your neck stands right up:-) from the song.

The dealer has been great to us, no haggle deals, the elite status feel from everyone there. I'm not elite at all, but sometimes it's nice feel it. Honest price and good trade on C2s. I"ll post once the deal is firm.
Thanks for the advice and I'm probably going to a part of this fraternity soon.

The drive home in the C2S just wasn't the same:-)
Old 09-15-2012, 09:52 PM
MarkG123
Pro

Received 41 Likes on 29 Posts

There should be absolutely no delay in the throttle.

Mark
Old 09-15-2012, 10:00 PM
Jake951
Addict
Rennlist Member

Sweeper - the throttle is "drive by wire" and the response should be crisp and instantaneous. Who was your salesman at Nashua? I know most of the guys there. I bought my GT3 there and they do free tech inspections for me for PCA DE events, so I'm there all the time.
Old 09-15-2012, 10:52 PM
TRAKCAR
Rennlist Member

Maybe it's a GT2?
Old 09-16-2012, 10:08 AM
Sweeper
Burning Brakes

Hi John,

Jamie told me about you as OP of this thread. This our 3rd car from them. Always have been impressed.

I figured it was FLY-By-Wire. The first Cayenne I drove had that feel and from then on I refused to buy one. The GT3 has a little of that feeling, especially while starting from a traffic light. That's the only time I feel it.

John-- I wish it were a GT2:-)

One more question about the PCCB's After my test drive, i was looking at the wheels and there was dust or something that looks like fine grain sand all over the front wheels. Is this what Carbon dust looks like. Has anyone else seen this??

Thanks
Old 09-16-2012, 12:02 PM
Nizer
Rennlist Member

Received 1,855 Likes on 961 Posts

Originally Posted by Sweeper
I think the throttle suffers from a lag/delay, but it would be easy to get used to. Do these have "fly by wire" throttle control? My 997.1 doesn't have this effect so it was immediately apparent to me
Throttle feels sluggish when driven on the street. It works when driven aggressively on track in the power band. I suspect this is what you're feeling.
Old 09-16-2012, 12:10 PM
Sweeper
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by Nizer
Throttle feels sluggish when driven on the street. It works when driven aggressively on track in the power band. I suspect this is what you're feeling.
You know, when I was driving aggressively i didn't even notice it. It was only when starting out, i literally had to dbl blip the throttle to make sure revs were high enough to start out. Once moving, no problem.
I guess I'm very sensitive about it, since my wife's Audi has this same thing going on only 10x worse.

I'm a Little concerned about the sand type grit that was on the wheels after the test ride. I was reading the PCCB's are falling apart after a few track days. And one of the symptoms was fine sand looking brake dust.
Any Clue about this?

Thanks

Quick Reply: 2010 GT3 available in Nashua NH