Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Porsche North Houston

Tip truck driver for proper delivery?

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2012, 02:44 PM
997GT3Girly
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm guesiing your getting the White GT3 here in San Antonio. When I relocated to San Antonio last year I had my Z06 shipped from Miami to San Antonio and costed me about $650, but didn't have to tip the driver since it's a friend of mine who owns the truck and he does many runs from Miami to Houston weekly.
Old 08-19-2012, 03:49 PM
4porsh
Three Wheelin'

Received 42 Likes on 27 Posts

Thread on here last month stated they will not be in business any longer.
So people should not have to worry about using them.
Old 08-19-2012, 04:38 PM
GT3CAR
Needs to Get a Life
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 997GT3Girly
I'm guesiing your getting the White GT3 here in San Antonio. When I relocated to San Antonio last year I had my Z06 shipped from Miami to San Antonio and costed me about $650, but didn't have to tip the driver since it's a friend of mine who owns the truck and he does many runs from Miami to Houston weekly.
Yep, that is the one. Dealer has been alright to work with overall. Did you see the car in their show room? I hope it is super clean as that is what the pics and information has led me to believe
Old 08-19-2012, 11:31 PM
997GT3Girly
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by GT3CAR
Yep, that is the one. Dealer has been alright to work with overall. Did you see the car in their show room? I hope it is super clean as that is what the pics and information has led me to believe
I was at the dealer on Saturday to pick up something from a friend and saw the car still there I thought they sold it last week, but that is when they told me it was sold to someone in St. Pete, FL. car was outside when I saw it, if you want I can pass by this week and check out the car for you.
Old 08-19-2012, 11:35 PM
GT3CAR
Needs to Get a Life
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 997GT3Girly
I was at the dealer on Saturday to pick up something from a friend and saw the car still there I thought they sold it last week, but that is when they told me it was sold to someone in St. Pete, FL. car was outside when I saw it, if you want I can pass by this week and check out the car for you.
That is okay. Thanks for the offer. Hopefully Inter City picks it up Tuesday so it won't be there too much longer

Quick Reply: Tip truck driver for proper delivery?