An introduction to Beverly Hills Porsche

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2012, 12:24 AM
BevHillsPorsche
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default An introduction to Beverly Hills Porsche

Dear Rennlist,

My name is Ryan Perrella and I’m a Porsche Certified Brand Ambassador at Beverly Hills Porsche, a longtime Rennlist member and THE go to guy for all new and pre-owned Porsche cars. Earlier this month Beverly Hills Porsche became a Rennlist site sponsor and I will be the main presence here in the online forums. I know that dealers are typically considered persona non grata but I want those of you reading to know that while I will be showing off a selection of our Porsche cars currently for sale, I would like you to think of me as your connection to the dealer side of Porsche. At Beverly Hills Porsche we have a number of unique resources and in the coming months I hope to show you more about me, our store and all the things that we have to offer.

In 2011 Beverly Hills Porsche became the number 1 volume Porsche Centre in the United States and we’re working hard to retain that title again for 2012. While the primary reason for our sponsorship is to sell cars, I’m looking forward to doing more than just that. If you get a chance to meet me at the dealership or an event or to speak to me over the phone I think you’ll quickly realize that I’m a bit different from people you might have encountered in the past when trying to buy a car. Porsche is many things to me, it’s not simply a car, a thing to sell, or the place where I work… for me Porsche is a way of life and I hope to share my passion for the brand with you.

Earlier this year I started experimenting with high definition videos to show off some of our more unique cars here at Beverly Hills Porsche on my youtube channel. Moving forward I’ll continue to show new cars as they arrive and give you personal introductions to all the new Porsche models as they become available. I’m also planning a series of videos showcasing some of the unique technologies that are built into these cars that we love and by doing so try to answer some of the more frequently asked questions that I receive about the cars and how they work. If you have a question about a car this is where I can help. If you want to see something, I’ll be here to show it to you.

I look forward to participating in the forums and contributing whenever I can to the community.

Sincerely,
Old 08-11-2012, 02:13 AM
axhoaxho
Three Wheelin'

Good to hear, and best wishes to you.

My wife and I bought our recent Porsche from you guys, and we enjoyed the experience.

With best regards,

Old 08-11-2012, 03:38 AM
C.J. Ichiban
Platinum Dealership
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 2,259 Likes on 611 Posts

nice to meet you ryan, I'll bring my CGT in eventually...
Old 08-11-2012, 06:08 AM
Davis83
7th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

quick bump......
Old 08-12-2012, 12:10 AM
BevHillsPorsche
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by axhoaxho
Good to hear, and best wishes to you.

My wife and I bought our recent Porsche from you guys, and we enjoyed the experience.

With best regards,

LOVE IT! How long ago were you in here? I bet I remember your car, I have a great attention to detail when it comes to the GT3's and I never forget one that's passed through our doors.

Originally Posted by C.J. Ichiban
nice to meet you ryan, I'll bring my CGT in eventually...
Maybe you can give me a ride as well. I don't have much seat time in the CGT
Old 08-12-2012, 04:03 AM
axhoaxho
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by BevHillsPorsche
LOVE IT! How long ago were you in here? I bet I remember your car, I have a great attention to detail when it comes to the GT3's and I never forget one that's passed through our doors.
It was back in early 2010. We didn't set foot in your showroom. All was done by a simple phone call, and followed up by quick fax and FedEx paperworks. You folks then overnighted the car to our doorstep via a single enclosed trailer.

The whole experience was simple, pleasant, and efficient -- I enjoyed it that way

With best regards,
Old 08-12-2012, 04:04 AM
24Chromium
Drifting

Received 25 Likes on 14 Posts

One of my favorite stories to tell of when I purchased... er, had my first date with... Gisele is that she was across the street in the Flynt building.Yes, that Flynt. Larry Flynt. Publisher of Hustler magazine. BHP has space in the basement garage for detailing the cars.

So, basically, I picked up a stripper from Larry Flynt.

Quick Reply: An introduction to Beverly Hills Porsche